Chapter 31 - Halloween

Start from the beginning

"You are already my wife. Today is just the day we get the title. We've been through everything. Today is just the party to celebrate." Nikki explained as you swallowed.

"I don't want to mess this up Nikki.." You said quietly and he kissed your hand again.

"You won't. All you have to do is trust me.."

—-

Lita made quick work of redoing your face and you stared in the mirror once more, surrounded by your three closest friends. They were teary and so we You. You looked good. You looked elegant.

"Come on Babe, we've got fellas to impress" Lita said hitting you on the ass. You picked up the ends of your dress and headed down the stairs, taking a deep breath.

You bundled into the car and tried to drink your champagne. It proved difficult with your hands shaking.

"Okay step two,.." Lita said helping you out the car and adjusting your veil. "We walk around the back of this building and into the wedding.."

You nodded as you followed them slowly around the old castle looking building you and Nikki had chosen. It was decorated partly for your wedding and partly for Halloween. Just how Nikki wanted.  You spotted everyone on the hill, watching you walk down as the soft music played. You met Mick at the bottom as he interlocked his arms with yours.

"You look beautiful kid" Mick murmured as you walked up the aisle slowly. You blushed as you got to the top and kissed Mick on the cheek. He handed you over to Nikki and you swallowed hard. He was so handsome. He had his tux on, the shirt wasn't fully done up with his hair brushed back out of his face. He shot you the signature smile and you blushed as he lifted your veil.

You went through the normal stuff, but you were in a daze just looking at Nikki staring at you.
"I believe you have written your own vows.." The monster said and you nodded.

"Nikki.." You tried to clear your wobbly voice as you apologised. He squeezed your hand and you chuckled to yourself.

"It wasn't exactly love at first sight" You started as people laughed and cheered. "In my mind Nikki Sixx was someone who was an over the top party animal who acted like an overgrown teenager most the time. You showed me that I was wrong about..most of my assumptions of you.."

"You always make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. And even when things are at their worst, you always let me know how special I am to you. And although nerves are getting the better of me right now, I will spend today and the rest of my life showing you how special you are to me. I will forever be grateful to have you in my life Nikki. "

Nikki stood there for a second as he took out his paper from his pocket.

"I initially swore I would never do this again. But then I met you, my angel. And you showed me everything I was missing out on. You didn't make relationships feel like hard work or a job. It felt like finally having someone who understood everything. You know how to pull me from my darkest places and how to make me laugh when I'm not feeling good. You have taken care of me in ways I don't think you understand. There isn't anybody else out there like you. I've been waiting for you for a very long time. And now I finally have you, there's nothing thats gonna make me change my mind. I love you babe."

"I love you too" You said with a smile. The minister called for the rings and Gunner brought them over. Nikki scruffed up his hair before taking the rings from him.