Chapter 51: Tour Dates & New Music.

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes at her and rasberried the crook of her neck. "Don't make fun of me." I whined and she smiled against my temple.

"I love you." She kissed my hairline on the side of my face and I rubbed my short stubble on her skin. She squirmed under the touch and tried to rid herself free, but failed.. Miserably.

"I love you too!" I yelled after her when she to tickled me, causing me to let go so she could run to the bathroom and hide. I chuckled as I stumbled up and ran after her. "Come back!"

"Never!" She was pressed against the door and I creeped away to the kitchen for a knife. "Alex?" I finally heard when I was being too quiet. "Gaskarth?" She was turning her face towards the door.. Will she open it? I pulled a knife from the drawer and tip toed back to the door. "Lex?"

I slammed my hand on the door, getting a squeal from her and a good laugh out of me.

"Asshole!"

"Maybe, but insults won't help you now!" I pushed the knife into the doorjam and wiggled it around until I felt pressure, then heard a click. I grinned and threw open the door to see Cameo, her pants around her ankles, sitting on the toilet grinning.

"Can't get me now can you?" She crossed her arms under her chest.

"Are you peeing?" I leaned in the door way.

"No? I-"

I cut her off, knowing she was never using the bathroom, and threw her over my shoulder. She was squeaking and kicking under my fingers pinching her butt and thighs as I carried her to the room.

"Alex what are you doing?" She yelled when I tossed her down and hovered above her again. The laughing stopped and she recrossed her arms again. "Was that necessary?"

"Yup." I popped the "p" and kissed her forehead. "Because this means I win." I leaned my forehead against her's and she curled her legs up, pulling my frame closer to hers slowly and deliberately.

"What about the song?" She asked, rubbing her nose against mine.

"That can wait." I mouthed as my voice muted and was yet to be found.

......//........//.....

*Cameo's POV*

I was showering off the smut from earlier when I heard the door open and the sink start up. "Lex?" I moved the curtain a smudge and poked my head out. Sure enough, Alex was sticking his face in the sink, washing the sleep from his big round eyes.

He looked up and turned off the sink before smiling and stepping over to me. He leaned in and, cupping my face in his hands, planted a chaste kiss on my lips. "I'll be in the living room."

"I'll be out in a few." I watched him waltz out in a pair of sweats that hung loosely to his hips till he was out of my sight, and went back to my shower.

........//........//......

*Alex's POV*

"Matt? Hey what's up?" I plopped all the ingredients for lunch on the counter and leaned on my elbows with the phone pressed to my ear. "What? When did that happen?!"

I got up and turned the burner on, thinking that cooking may calm me down. "Next week? Not even?? But I just got here Matt. I JUST got back."