Chapter 62: "Take off your makeup and put down the camera,"

*Cameo's POV*

"Um, what are you doing?" Cassadee asked, sounded weirded out while I was making weird faces and taking pictures of them all on the webcam of my Apple computer, standing on the kitchen counters. I froze, taking another picture, and then looked at her and smiled.

"Taking welcome back pictures for Hannah. I'm going to spam her Facebook with them all when she gets off the plane." I hopped off the counter and started sending off the pictures as Cassadee came around and went exploring in the fridge for food.

"Someone's excited."

I nodded, actually as surprised as she was, because I think I was excited for seeing the guys more than I thought I would be. "Of course, Hannah's coming!" I chimed up, covering what she was implying.

"Sure, that's what we were talking about." She added in sarcasm, and poured herself a glass of milk to take to the porch, a becoming habit of hers. "So what time do you go and get her anyways?" She called out while I closed down the computer after the last of the pictures and popped the leashes on the dogs.

"Soon, I think I'm going to go in an hour or two." I took the dogs out while Cass relaxed, and pulled out my phone, seeing more missed things from Alex, and a text from Rian. Rian? I pulled up the text, and smirked when I noticed he'd goofed.

Rian: Hey Cass, what are you doing? How's it going with Cameo?

I smiled and decided to text back to his wrong text.

Cameo: Hey Tater, text error I think. But, I'm walking the dog, Cassadee is sitting on the porch drinking milk, and what do you mean, how's it going? Is she suppose to be looking out for me or something? Hannah's coming over in a few hours. She decided to fly out, so if you're asking her how I am emotionally, then ill have you know today I'm pretty good.(:

I sent the text, finished walking the dogs, and when I came back upstairs Cassadee was standing at the toaster, waiting on what I assumed was bread that smelt like it was getting extra brown, fast, and she was looking at her phone lovingly.

"Text from Rian?" I smiled, unleashing the dogs and letting them run to their water bowls.

"Nope, more like looking through our past to present photos we've taken. I miss him so much, I guess especially now more than ever since he's fathering our kids." She stopped scrolling and put her phone down to look at me, all glossy eyed and emotional.

"Well, little does he know we'll see him soon." I came over and wrapped a protective arm around her, thinking about my own thoughts of seeing Alex and everyone with everything that's being said and going on online.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked, her arm around my waist in comfort. I slumped my shoulders and sighed, trying to think of how to word it.

"I'm just trying to figure out what's going on and who do I talk to to get to the bottom of it all. Because I love Alex, and you know how much I truly love him, but I feel like there's so much Internet gossip.." My own eyes glazed over, changing to a red color in the process and tears started dripping down my cheeks. "I miss him so much and I just want to talk to him and make everything okay, but I feel like he's not to blame so I don't know where to start or what to say since I've ignored him for all this time." I sniffled and she squeezed me tighter, holding me at my wits end.

"The quicker we get Hannah, the sooner everything gets better."

I nodded and her burnt toast popped up, making me jump back to reality and look at the time. I ran to my room and changed into one of Alex's baseball T's and yanked up a pair of faded jeans and slid on my white snow Augs. It was starting to get cold outside, colder than before, and I was loving it. I ran a brush through my hair, that was growing out from its nice, short pixie cut, to a short, mop of ginger hair that as unruly to my jawline.