Chapter 10: Movement On Dreams, Stand Under None.

*Alex's POV*
I turned back and Zach was talking to Oli, it was like I was never over there talking to him in the first place. I looked back at the phone and her contact was on the screen. I took a breather and when I went to call her, I realized she was the one trying to call me. What the-?

.......//....//..

*Cameo's POV*
"Hannah hang up!" I jumped across my bed, trying to get to her, and she ducked. I fell over to the other side, cramped against my wall, and Hannah was under my bed, frantically crawling towards the door.

"Hannah!" I screamed again when she bolted out of the room and locked herself in my bathroom. I chased her down, just to sit outside the door and listen. My heart was still thundering.

.....//.........//..

*Alex's POV*
I answered the call and put the phone up to my ear. At first I heard screaming and then I heard a door slam, some heavy breathing, and then nothing. "Hello?"

"Alex?" It was a familiar voice, but not Cameo's.

"Yea?"

"It's Hannah." I smiled at the voice. Mystery solved.

"Hey. Why uh, are you calling on Cameo's phone?" I smiled, thinking of all the reasons and what they could be.

"Oh, I saw you called her, and she didn't answer it, so I took the phone and ran to the bathroom to call you. But don't worry, she's outside the door, listening and probably having a heart attack right now." She laughed and I heard a knock on the door she was behind.

"Hannah! Did he answer?" She tried whispering in the background. I smiled at her voice. Finally, I heard it.

"Yes!" Hannah sing song- ed, back to her, and I heard her laugh. Cameo mumbled something in the background and I continued to smile.

  "Hannah? Can I ask why specifically you wanted to call me?"

  She snorted when she laughed. "Because Cameo has been mopeing around her apartment, dreaming about you all the time, and nothing seems to be able to make her happy like you did." She sighed and I knew Hannah was thinking about something.

  "Well she could've fooled me." I mumbled into the phone as Rian came off the bus and went over to the group around the food. "She hasn't texted me back or talked to me in months. I've been trying and she just, I don't know, gave up."

  Hannah was quiet for awhile and then I heard the door unlock and open, and someone fall on the floor and Hannah start laughing. Then, It was muffeled and quiet again, but In the distance I heard whispering in the backround that I couldn't quite make out.

...................//...........//..

*Cameo's POV*

  "Cameo you need to talk to him! I didn't know he's been trying to text you and get a hold of you for forever now!" She urgently whispered, cupping the mouth piece of the phone with her hand and shoving it in my face.

  "No I don't! Rian told me to stay away, you know that. I'm not going to ruin a friendship!" I hissed back. Hannah raised her eyebrows sassily at me and uncupped the phone. I was then pinned to the ground, my arms at my sides, and the phone on my ear. I was sue he could hear my breathing.

  "Hi." I shyly said after a pause.

  "Cameo?" Did he sound hopeful? I swallowed the lump forming in my throat.