Chapter 30:There's A Party At The End Of The World.

En başından başla

"But you brought a surprise." Hannah popped up to my side smiling and patted me on the shoulder to get me moving. Matt and I followed her, preparing ourselves for one long night.

...........//..........//..........

*Rian's POV*

"Hey." I half waved and let my hand fall to my side. I could already hear the wave of people talking and the radio playing inside. "Ditching early?" I tried a new, lighthearted approach. Cameo smiled faintly and closed the door behind her, folding her hands behind her back. 

"Sadly no, It's getting ready to just begin. I have to run to the store for some drinks." 

I nodded, understanding and rocked back and forth on my heels. Boy, was this turning awkward fast. I looked around and when I made eye contact with her again, she was staring at me intently. "Do you.. want to come?" She asked, raising an interesting eyebrow at me. I thought about it, I could either go inside, find Alex, talk to a lot of friends, and forget about the face that I haven't talked to Cameo in months or wanted to, and the fact that I was a partial reason her and Alex had issues in their relationship in the past.

"Sure." I'm not exactly sure why I just said that. Maybe because I felt I owed her something? Maybe because she just asked and I'm hopeing she put the whole thing behind us? Like I could even tell anymore..

She nodded and locked the door behind her and walked down the stairs and hopped in her Jeep with me. "You got a new paint job." I commented while she started it up and pulled out of her B121 reserved parking space. 

"Yeah, the black was boring me, so I chose to go white and change the cheeta spots to Giraffee on the back doors, and I just left the green neon and inner detailing." She shrugged and clicked on the radio, turning it on a low volume for us to talk over. Why would she do that? We should just put all talking aside and listen to the radio. At this early point, I don't even care what we listen to! "So how've you been?" She asked.

"Alright, I was stoked to get home to see Cass for a few days. It's weird, being married already and not really getting to see each other as much as we'd like." 

"I can only imagine." She remarked curtly and I knew we should be changing the subject, ASAP.

"So what's been new with you for the past few months?" 

............//............//.....

*Jack's POV* 

Hannah, Matt, and myself all walked up to the apartment, just following the noise of the people, and the loud jamming of I See Stars blaring over the voices. I knocked on the door, making my knuckle red as I repeated this a few times before debating on calling someone who was inside to come open the door. Finally, the door clicked unlocked and Kellin answered the door. "Hey!" He tried yelling over the music. We greeted each other and I looked at Hannah who Kellin couldn't seemto take his eyes off of. 

"What?" I mouthed, leaning in to hear her. 

She showed me her lit up phone, and on the screen was a text she'd sent to Kellin.

Hannah: Hey! Matt, Jack, and myself are standing outside and Jack keeps knocking on the door as if someone could hear us. Please save me from sticking my head in a wall. I want to hear the new I See Stars single too!<3 :c 

Kellin: Ha! :P I'm comin'. 

I looked up at Kellin and then over to Hannah again. "Assholes." I walked past Kellin who was still holding the door open for us and was engulfed in people. "Where's Alex?" I asked in Quinn's ear after we'd all shuffled inside. He pointed to the hallway and took Hannah's arm as I turned to leave.