Chapter 15: We're All Searching For Someone Whose Demons Play Well With Our Own.

Start from the beginning

"Thank god, because the last thing we need is couples drama." I sat in the beanbag on the floor. "What happened last night though?"

"It's, a lot to explain right now. Maybe a different day, but not today." I could tell it was hard for Rian to talk about, so I left it alone for now. "Point is though, that I don't think I have such a problem with her as I did before."

Once again, I was shocked. "You despised her though? All that drama for you to suddenly like her? I'm not complaining or anything but wow, you move quick Ri!" I smiled at him and he returned it.

"Alright, we'll I'm done here." Rian huffed as he luged himself off the couch. He pulled me up with a grunt and u opened up the door again.

"Yea, I'm using the shower now." I patted Rian on the shoulder and ducked into the bathroom.

.......//...//..

*Cameo's POV*

My laptop came to life and I instantly pulled up Skype. Hannah was online and I quickly typed up a message to her.

Camicakes: HANNAHBEAR.!

Hannah: Hey! What's up?

Camicakes: I'm on the road again.

Hannah: Where they stay all day in the sun?

Camicakes: A dazzling place I never knew.

Hannah: I wish I could be part of your world.

See, this is why I ran through Best Buy looking for the portable Wi-Fi connector for an hour so I could have moments like this with my best friend and cousin. We always had this game where we'd randomly start talking in song lyrics to one another during our conversation. It was my favorite.

Hannah: Now, what's happening?

Camicakes: Weird, Rian talked to me.

Hannah: Was he nice?

Camicakes: Yeah, but I don't know, I'm trying to just not care about it.

We talked about the conversation Rian and I had and what everyone was doing on the bus and who we were touring with. I got bored with typing so she video called me from her place.

"Hey!" She chimed waving at me all squinty eyed on camera, we burst into laughter at each other.

"Hi girlie." I wiggled my index finger at her and I could hear her music playing in the background.

"Sounds quiet there, what did you kill everyone already?" She remarked like a smart ass.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they already did the job for me. I saw Alex this morning, then talked to Rian, but for this bus to be so small they seem to be hiding in great places."

Speaking of the devil, Alex came in from his bunk, wiping his eyes and sliding on his earlier pj shirt again.

"Hey sleepy head." I welcomed softly and he dragged himself over, and scooted in next to me.

"Hey." His voice was full of sleep and I inwardly giggled. He kissed my forehead and looked at the computer to see what I was doing. "Is that Hannah?" He mumbled, hi mouth forming into a smirk and his dimple showing. Hannah waved and he waved back.

"Morning Alex!" She chimed again in her loud, excited, voice.

"Morning." He replied. I shook my head at them both.

"Speak of the devil and he shall appear." Just then, even though the figure of speech was made for Alex, Jack burst into the room and jumped into the camera shot.

"HI HANNAH!" He screamed, poking his head in front of Alex's and pressing his nose against the screen.

Hannah giggled and I knew inside she was probably fangirling her ass off. Jack jumped out of the screen as quickly as he appeared. Gosh these boys sometimes.

Hannah and I talked, Alex sitting next to me the whole time and occasionally adding in a comment or question or two. A hundred percent of the time though, while I talked to Hannah he's play with my short hair, or rub my arm tenderly, or even graze his lips on my temple, making me blush every time. I knew Hannah was also being an amazing cousin by not calling me out on it every time it happened and ignoring it too.

A few hours later, Hannah had to go clean for her mom, and I needed to help the guys set up for a show at the venue we just pulled up to in New York.

We pulled up the venue and it was extremely crowded. Girls and guys were lined around the block and slowly filing in the venue.

Inside, we immediately got to setting up and unloading the merch. A lot of people ran straight to the table when they saw we'd finished setting up to buy what ever they could.

"Cameo!" Alex was calling in his mic before the show and all the fans screamed. "Cameo!" He called again laughing and I finally looked up.

"What?" I mouthed back and put my hands up in a questioning motion smiling uncontrollably.

"Are you going to hang back stage and watch or hangout back there?"

A few of the fans looked back to see who he was talking to, which I tried to ignore. I put down a t-shirt I was folding and weaved through the right crowd to the front. I raised myself on my tippy toes and Alex met me by bending down.

"I think I'll stick either by the merch or just here in the crowd. I don't really want to loose my natural fangirl touch." I winked playfully and he leaned in to kiss my forehead.

We have yet to kiss on the lips and I wondered why.

"Fine." He kissed my forehead again and stood up to go back stage. I weaved back through the crowd and to the table again.

((there will b a lot of time skips here and there from now on i think. sorry if u get aggravated with it!))