Chapter 10: Movement On Dreams, Stand Under None.

Start from the beginning

  "Yea, It's me." My voice was shakey. I hated it.

  "Hey. How're you?" He sounded nervous too, oh god, what am I going to do? I haven't talked to him in months! How do you start a conversation with someone you like who you haven't talked to in months because his best friend hates you?!

  "I'm uh, pretty good. How're you?"

  He chuckled into the phone and that made me smirk a little, I just couldn't help it! "This is weird." He finally admitted.

  "Yea, agreed." Hannah loosened her grip on me and eventually got off of me and left me alone with the phone. "I'm sorry I haven't talked to you in awhile.."

  "How come? I mean, that you haven't talked to me?" He sounded hurt, like a young kid who was told no cake on a birthday party.

  "I'm sorry. I just, there was a lot going on."

  There was some silence and Alex coughed a few times, the said something I never thought he'd say. "Don't listen to Rian." My heart felt like it just shot up in my throat and I couldn't swallow it down.

  "Excuse me?" I muttered, sitting against the couch.

  "Rian, what he did, you shouldn't have listened."

  "But, I just, I didn't want to cause problems with you two. You guys are best friends, and Rian means a lot to you and the band. Why should a girl come between you two? That night, when Rian told me all that stuff on the bus, I tried not to believe him, I really did, but It just all got to me."

  We were quiet for a long time, just sitting on the phone letting the minutes go by. "Hold on a sec." Alex said loosely and the phone went silent again.

................//..........//..

*Alex's POV*

  "Rian!" I called, trying to keep my composure calm, but who knew what was coming on. "Rian what did you do? What right did you have to tell Cameo how I felt about her? Or how you wanted me to feel? You think It's ok that you told her to leave and never talk to me again?" I kept walking toward him with diliberate speed and Oli, Zach, and Jordan(from the ready set) jumped between us and held me back.

  Rian looked at me, a blank face staring into my eyes, and a coke in his hand. "I was just telling her what was best for the band. One day you'll see the same thing I do." He looked away from me and went back to picking at the buffett.

  "She's coming back Rian, and you don't get a say in my relationship. I'll do what I want when ever I please. I get no say in your relationship, you get no say in mine." I whirled away from him and went back to my own empty space and pulled the phone from my pocket and unmuted it.

  "Sorry, I went to talk to Rian. He won't bother you anymore. He's agreed to stay out of what ever happens between us." I told her like I was on my knees begging.

  "Alex, I, I don't know. Was there anything going on between us before? I doubt Rian all of a sudden changed his mind. He was really set and stone when he told me.. all that stuff." She sounded scared. It broke my heart.

  "Of we both didn't think something could go on or was going on, you wouldn't have ran away for my bettering, and I wouldn't be begging for you back in my life now. I care about you, and I'll care about you in what ever way you'll give me. But I will not let Rian ruin something that is good for me. You are good for me." I took a deep breath and looked up at the sky.

  "I miss you." She finally said when I was sure she'd hungup. "I really have missed you." She said it again. "I just don't want drama." Her voice got shakey and I knew she was tearing up.

  "Hey, hey it'll be ok. I'm here, you'll be here, we're all a family at the end of the day, and there's no drama." I cooed her. I really needed this girl, I could feel it in the pit of my stomach.

  "I feel like I've done something so terrible, I'm terrified to speak.." She rambeled and I stopped her short.

  "You didn't do anything, life goes on. I just miss you too, and Rian's opinion will change about you, trust me. Even if he never changes though, I don't care, It's what I think that matters. Well, and my parents of course." I chuckled.

  "We can.. try." She said slowly, composing herself and testing the waters. I nodded sternly.

  "Try." I repeated, and smiled. We were going to try, starting over again, and I was happy about it. I was happy I took Zach's once in a lifetime good sticks of advice, and it worked. I needed to thank him later.

  ((Finally! Lemme know what you guys think so far! I feel like this chapter was a littler sloppy, but tis late writing and yet I don't feel like Id have wanted to write it any other way:D Please follow and leave comments!))