Chapter 2: Iv'e never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

*Cameo's POV*

  My jaw dropped at these girls who were causing a lot of commotion. Not to mention I was missing the rest of Brokencyde! I looked at Alex like they were crazy, but I was also trying to see what they saw. I mean, he did KIND OF look like Alex Gaskarth, but there was no way. I shook my head at the girls and took Alex by the arm.

 "Just don't mind them. They're drunk, just come enjoy the show again with me." I smiled up at him and pulled up closer to Hannah and Jack. Alex was more than happy to oblige and soon we forgot all about those girls.

-------------------------------

  The show ended around twelve and after we got all our pictures taken the four of us sat on the curb outside, all smiling.

  "So, much, fun." Hannah enunciated each word as she sighed happily.

  The group smiled back and Jack stood up. "So where's your ride?"

  I pointed to the black, four door Jeep Wrangler parked behind him. "I drove." He looked at the vehicle and then back to us.

"So you don't have to leave right away?"

  Hannah and I looked at each other and smiled. "No, why?" I looked up at Jack.

  "Good, because I'm thinking McDonalds."

  I shrugged and stood up with everyone falling along behind me and actually looked at Alex. "You know, those girl's were really adamant about thinking you were that guy from All Time Low." I was trying to gauge his reaction. After the girl thing, he kind of looked sketched out.

  Alex froze and looked down at me, then to Jack, then to me again. "Yeah, It was annoying. Sorry about that." Jack came over and slapped him on the shoulders playfully.

  "We always get mistaken for people."

  I nodded as if i understood and looked at Hannah. She was staring intently at Jack, and, catching everyone off guard, reached up and snatched off Jack's sunglasses.

  "Oh wow." Her jaw dropped and her face was dazed. We were all staring at Jack, whose face looked mortified. Jack, Barakat. I snapped my head at Alex and waited for him to reveal himself too, knowing the girls from earlier were right. I placed my hands on my hips and started tapping my foot impatiently.

  Alex sighed and took off his sweaty hood, then his sunglasses. Yup, Alex Gaskarth. I gave Jack and Alex a once over and turned on my heel, grabbing Hannah's arm and pulling her behind me as I started marching to my car.

.......................

*Alex's POV*

  Well that was not the reaction I was expecting. She just turned and marched off! "Cameo!" I yelled. I threw down my things and started to jog after her. "Where are you going? What just happend?"

  Abruptly, she stopped and let go of Hannah and turned to me. "You're a liar! I mean, what the hell was that? You thought we were fools? You wanted to have a good laugh? I mean, I just don't get it and I'm sick of lairs coming into my life."

  Hannah started rubbing Cameo's arm comfortingly and I thought I saw tears.

  "Cameo I- I, well, we, just wanted a night that we could be on the other side of the stage. We wanted the fan experience and to hangout without being tackled and having all the attention on us. Don't get me wrong, Jack and the band and I all love what we do and love our fans, but Jack and I just got to thinking recently and thought his whole thing would be fun. Feel like a fan." I shrugged, not knowing how else to explain to her. "I didn't know you would be so hurt by us not telling you.. I didn't even plan on meeting someone or becoming friends with someone tonight."