Chapter 116: Qin's father hates people

Qin Lulu finally couldn't stand the endless harassment, and directly changed her phone number.

But this incident also made her humiliated. She explained to Mr. Miao, but Mr. Miao didn't listen. Instead, he questioned her ability because of this incident.

After hanging up the phone, Qin Lulu was so angry that she messed up her hair.

But it was Qin Zhongyue who did this kind of thing. No matter how angry she was, she could only swallow her teeth. After all, if she could make that kind of proposal with Xie Chongxing, she had bad intentions. If it was passed on to Qin Xiangqian? In my ears, the consequences were unimaginable.

It's just that she can't figure it out, and she can't say it out, so that a beautiful and capable woman like her will be rejected by someone.

After she changed the number, she invited people to tear up those advertisements in the streets and alleys. It was easy for Qin Zhongyue to put them on, but she asked someone to tear them up, but it took three days.

Before? There was no such small advertisement. It was a new one for a while. There were really many people calling this phone. What's more, the place where it was posted was also very conspicuous. Also seen by her mother.

A phone call went directly to Qin Lulu's phone and asked about it.

Qin Lulu didn't explain the reason for changing the number, but now after watching this small advertisement, what is it that Qin's mother doesn't understand? Qin Lulu said in distress, and finally said vaguely: "It's my cousin who is playing with me."

Qin's mother asked, "is it Qin Zhongyue?"

Qin Lulu gave a soft "um", and Mother Qin said angrily: "It's not like this is a joke! I'm going to find Qin Xiangqian? Let's justify it!"

Qin Lulu hurriedly stopped, "Don't! Don't disturb uncle!"

Qin's mother said: "You are just too good-natured, so you will be bullied by his stupid son. No, I have to reason with him. You are a big girl. Did he post this kind of advertisement for you? Fortunately, only I saw it. , If others see it and spread it out, how can we see people in our family! Killing people and punishing them!"

After finishing speaking, regardless of Qin Lulu's dissuasion, he hung up the phone and called Qin Xiangqian? Go there.

Qin Xiangqian? Looking at it, he doesn't really want to pick it up, but he just chatted with Song Hui and decided to hold an engagement banquet on National Day. It's only ten days away, so he is in a good mood now, so he still picks up. .

As soon as he answered the phone, his elder sister-in-law made a lot of accusations, and Qin Xiangqian's face hung up.

He was in a good mood just now, but it turned cloudy in an instant, and he said coldly, "What can Zhong Yue do wrong? If it's wrong, it must be what you, Lulu, did wrong and offended my son, sister-in-law, you are the best. To ask what your daughter is doing."

Mother Qin said, "Go forward? You can't be so unreasonable..."

Before she finished speaking, Qin Xiangqian hung up the phone directly.

Mother Qin was so angry that she fell back and immediately called Qin Yuanjian to complain.

So that after a while, Qin Xiangqian received a call from Qin Yuanjian, he glanced at it, and hung up the phone directly.

Shit, it's so annoying.

Qin Yuanjian hung up and kept beating, Qin Xiangqian kept hanging up, and hung up once he came.

Soon Qin Yuanjian stopped fighting.

Qin Xiangqian? After waiting for a while, he called Qin Zhongyue and asked about Qin Lulu.