Chapter 106: I am a legal pervert!

Xie Chongxing's mood is very open now. Together with Song Hui, he filed a divorce lawsuit with the court.

Qi Bojun's evidence of cheating with women, illegitimate children, and marital **** and **** are all very easy to obtain. Song Hui thought it would be easy to get a divorce, but she only had this idea before, and she couldn't implement it.

The Song family will not give her any assistance, because the Song family still needs to rely on the Qi family for food, and she is helpless in the Qi family.

For more than ten years, she has been like a canary raised by Qi Bojun, who has been closely guarded and has no freedom, not even the right to control her own body.

To be honest, she couldn't survive it for a long time, and she has survived until now, perhaps because there is a longing and hope in her heart to support her? What if she could see Xie Qinghe and her son again?

She lingered on until now, and finally Xie Chongxing came.

Until now, she still hadn't seen Xie Qinghe.

Fortunately, divorce can also be released.

Qi Bojun was so busy that he received a subpoena from the court, and the whole person was furious.

He called? Song Xigu, very good, even dared to refuse to answer!

Qi Bojun was so angry that he smashed his mobile phone and sneered again and again, this?

He picked up his suit jacket and walked straight out. The assistant called him, "Boss, that review team is coming soon, where are you going?"

Qi Bojun said irritably: "You deal with it first?!"

The assistant was so frightened that his face turned pale, he took a few steps back, and did not dare to speak.

Qi Bojun ignored him and hurried to Song's house.

Zhao Xiang was at home. Seeing him, his face twitched and he said, "Bo Jun."

Qi Bojun looked indifferent and shouted violently: "Song Hui! Give it to me? Come out!"

Zhao Xiang said, "Anhui is not at home."

Qi Bojun grinned and said, "Where can she be when she's not at home? Even if my Qi family collapses, Song Hui is my thing! You want to sell her a second time for the **** I've ruined? Can you sell it to? Who? Who wants her?"

Zhao Xiang was enraged by his foul language, and his cheeks were flushed. Song Hui was still her daughter no matter what. Qi Bojun insulted Song Hui and stepped on her mother's face.

Fortunately, now that they are in the Qin family, she no longer has to hold Qi Bojun so humbly, Zhao Xiang straightened his chest when he thought of this, barely maintaining her noble lady decency, "Bojun, please treat Fenhui. Show some respect, she is the wife you are marrying, not the woman you are playing outside, no?

Qi Bojun didn't bother to look at her, "Song Hui! I know you're at home, you give me? You want to divorce me when you come out, oh, don't you? Look at what you can do without me? You think you can do anything else besides me? Another man wants you? You have given birth to two men, you are a broken shoe, you bitch! Song Hui, give it to me!"

He searched the rooms one by one, and Zhao Xiang shouted from behind, "I said she wasn't here!"

Qi Bojun ignored her. He was breathing very fast, his eyes were red, and he laughed in anger. "Song Hui, you really have the ability to hide from me, ha, who gave you the courage?"

Zhao Xiang said angrily: "Enough, Qi Bojun! Are you crazy? No matter what I say, they are your elders. Are you educated?"

Qi Bojun turned back, raised his hand and slapped her.