Chapter 75: The Battle of Ultraman

It's been snowing a lot these days. When I go out, my whole foot can sink in. The temperature is also ten degrees below zero, which is very cold.

But this winter is probably the warmest winter Xie Chongxing has ever had, because there is heating, and Qin Zhongyue is around him.

The stock that Qin Zhongyue asked him to buy suddenly increased rapidly this winter. In just two months, the 500,000 he invested had increased to 3 million.

Qin Zhongyue proudly asked Xie Chongxing for credit, "I'll say it can go up, right? But don't throw it away now, there will be more next year."

Xie Chongxing asked, "How can you be so sure?"

Qin Zhongyue immediately said mysteriously: "Because I am the chosen son, so I can predict the future!"

Xie Chongxing raised his eyebrows, "Predict the future? I don't believe it."

Qin Zhongyue said, "Why don't you believe it, didn't you make money?"

"Also? Maybe it's your luck?" Xie Chongxing said seriously.

Qin Zhongyue was not convinced? He said, "It can't be luck? Ah!"

Xie Chongxing thought of reasons for him, "That's why you have inside information."

Qin Zhongyue rebuked angrily: "You don't trust me!"

Xie Chongxing was dumbfounded, and after a while, he said, "Okay, I believe you."

"It's reluctant." Qin Zhongyue said.

He thought about it, took out a map, unfolded it, and said with a steady face: "I bought the land here. To be honest, in our country, the land is the most profitable in a short period of time. If there is? With the tilt of government policy, the value of this land will soar hundreds of times, and what I have to do is to buy this land before the people above come up with the policy."

Point out a place, lower your voice, and say to Xie Chongxing: "This land will have policies at the beginning of the year. You see, the location is very good. It is very suitable for an airport, a commercial street, or a high-end villa area."

Xie Chongxing agrees with his statement very much. Sometimes investing is just like this. If you speculate on the policy trends above, once the speculation is correct, the price will rise.

Qin Zhongyue pointed to a piece of ground again, circled his fingers, and there was a kind of suppressed joy in his tone, and said, "This small city is very close to us, and there will be more and more people in Kyoto in the future. , this city will be included in the scope of Kyoto, and the price of the land will directly increase by dozens or hundreds of times, so I bought a lot."

Xie Chongxing felt the joy and excitement in his tone, and was a little confused, "Is it inside information?"

Qin Zhongyue said confidently, "It's my intuition!"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Xie Chongxing repeated psychological construction in his heart, and after hypnotizing himself to believe in Qin Zhongyue, he said calmly, "That's not bad."

Qin Zhongyue suddenly shyly said, "I will give you all the money I earn in the future?"

Xie Chongxing now has an unusual taste for such words.

He felt that Qin Zhongyue's love words were different.

But in a way, maybe more pragmatic? More economical at home?

Xie Chongxing coughed softly, and said in a joking tone, "In this case, your pocket money is one thousand a day? It's not impossible."

Qin Zhongyue said in shock, "A thousand days?"