Chapter 57: Let's learn to lift iron together, please don't talk

Tang Mingxin's bar is as quiet as always. No one usually comes to this place, because the drinks are too expensive, and people with brains will not come. In the end, this place has become a gathering place for these rich families.

Mo Yu sat in the middle, pouring bitter water with everyone, "Tell me, Qin Zhongyue is already so rich, is this a loss of money or something, just because of a cruise ship, saying that he wants to break up with me? Tell me, does he lack this cruise ship? His family is so rich, he still cares about me."

Li Jun raised his eyebrows and said, "Who told you to bet so much with him, you can only win in love? Why would you bet so much with him if you knew you couldn't lose?"

Mo Yuyin Yang said strangely: "It's okay, it's okay, I know you have the best relationship with him. He is your friend, but I'm not. When my dad kills me, you'll be happy."

He changed his tone again, and said to Li Jun a little flatteringly, "You have the best relationship with him, and he listens to you the most. You call and talk to him and let him forget it. It's all small money for his family, right? That's a lot of money in my family, and my dad has difficulty in repaying the funds recently, and if this money comes out, my family's vitality will be greatly damaged."

Li Jun said: "You also know that I have the best relationship with him. Anyone can persuade him to forget it, but I can't."

After a pause, he said, "Do you know why I have the best relationship with him? Because I have never been involved with him in terms of money, I don't bet with him, I don't ask him, there are back and forth. What are you? , forget it before, I don't want to worry about it, everyone grew up together, he values you, cares about you, and doesn't care about you. But you are really too much now, the cheapest cruise ship costs 5 million, this is you It has to be exported too."

Mo Yu couldn't hold his face, "I came out to find a way to find a way for you, and you are here to scold me for co-authoring?"

Li Jun said: "To tell the truth, he is rich, should he give you something when he has money? On my birthday, you used his money to pay me half a million cars. You think I don't You know? I turned around and sent it back the next day. To be honest, if you don't have the ability, don't send it. I don't like that set. Money, you are looking down on me."

Mo Yu's face changed completely and became ugly, "Emotionally, I'm a clown with you, right?"

Li Jun said, "I didn't mean it that way."

Others persuaded: "It's okay, don't say a few words."

Mo Yu's chest rose and fell violently, and after a while, he smashed a bottle of wine, "Okay, I know that I am the least wealthy here. My family has fallen a lot in the past few years, so you look down on me! I grew up as a child. My friend, just look down on me because of money?!"

Li Jun said, "Calm down, I said I didn't mean it that way, and you know it's a friend who grew up with you, aren't you bullying Qin Zhongyue like this?"

Mo Yu said, "I bullied him? Then he is going to kill me now!"

Li Jun was silent, and after a while he said, "If it really doesn't work, I'll write you an IOU, and I'll borrow it from you."

Mo Yu said, "If you still treat me as a friend, you can call him and let him forget it. If it's a big deal, I will pay him a car."

Li Jun said: "His garage has no shortage of cars."

Mo Yu's face turned grim, "Do you really want to make this call?"

Li Jun said, "You also said that I have the best relationship with him."