Chapter 84: Mother and son meet two more

Today is a weekend.

Xie Chongxing changed into a black coat, touched some of his long hair, picked up scissors and simply repaired it, and finally looked at himself in the mirror, still not satisfied, and combed it carefully with his fingers.

Qin Zhongyue also got up very early, brushing his teeth behind him, watching his actions, suddenly became sensitive, and asked, "...Are you going out to see someone?"

Xie Chongxing gave a soft "um".

Qin Zhongyue stopped brushing his teeth and asked vaguely, "Who, who do you want to see?"

Xie Chongxing glanced at him and said, "Secret."

Qin Zhongyue was stunned, and immediately felt wronged, "You actually have a secret from me!"

Xie Chongxing said: "Everyone will have secrets."

Qin Zhongyue said, "but I have no secrets to you! I told you everything!"

He was so emotional that toothpaste sprayed onto Xie Chongxing's face. Xie Chongxing wiped his face and said, "... you should continue to brush your teeth."

Qin Zhongyue also noticed this, and felt a little embarrassed. He brushed his teeth in a hurry, followed behind Xie Chongxing and asked, "Who are you going to see?"

Then he said sourly: "You dress so well, shouldn't you be going to see some girl?"

Xie Chongxing: "?"

Xie Chongxing said: "There is nothing, I will meet an elder I haven't seen for a long time, and I will take you to see her when there is a chance in the future."

Qin Zhongyue believed it as soon as he heard it, and immediately relaxed, "That's it, you said it earlier, and it's still a joke."

Xie Chongxing suddenly turned his head, stretched out his arms and hugged him, and rubbed gently against his warm neck without speaking.

Qin Zhongyue later felt that his mood was not very good, and asked cautiously: "What's the matter, I haven't recovered yesterday? Do you want to kiss again?"

Xie Chongxing raised his face and said calmly, "Yes."

There was no one in the bedroom, Qin Zhongyue lowered his head boldly and kissed Xie Chongxing's soft lips.

He didn't stick his tongue out this time. He liked kissing and would always kiss Xie Chongxing's lips very swollen. In the past, Xie Chongxing would not let him kiss too hard when he was going out to work, so now he also remembers this and will not Xie Chongxing kissed too hard when he went out.

But obviously, this is enough for Xie Chongxing.

Xie Chongxing stepped back a little and said, "It's your birthday in a few days. What birthday gift do you want?"

Just as Qin Zhongyue was about to speak, Xie Chongxing covered his mouth with his hand, and said seriously, "Don't talk about it, you can think about it, by then, you will be an adult."

Qin Zhongyue nodded blankly.

Xie Chongxing raised the corners of his lips slightly towards him, his eyes flashed with brilliance, he lowered his voice and said, "Think about it, don't miss this opportunity."

Xie Chongxing took one last look at Qin Zhongyue, opened the bedroom door, and left.

Qin Zhongyue stood there in a bit of confusion, really seriously thought about what gift he wanted, and found that he actually lacked everything and didn't particularly want anything - except Xie Chongxing.

He wants sex.

But would that be too much? Xie Chongxing is only eighteen... No, he is already nineteen!