Chapter 71: It's the best for a couple to sing as you go

Qin Zhongyue began to reflect on himself, first of all he must agree that Shi Yanyu's face is really good.

Was he making too much of a fuss because of this anger? In this way, Xingxing will feel that he is a narrow-minded man.

No... No, it's not because he is jealous of Shi Yanyu's handsome looks, he is because... because--

Because Xie Chongxing said that Shi Yanyu is more handsome than him! more attractive!

It was this that made him angry, and he was particularly intolerable at the remark.

As long as he thought of Xie Chongxing saying these words, he felt uncomfortable.

He couldn't tolerate Xie Chongxing seeing a man more handsome and attractive than him!

Qin Zhongyue began to shake his legs again, he thought for a long time, then he dared to send a message to Xie Chongxing, and said, "You? Why don't you ask me why I didn't go back to the dormitory, you? Do you know that if you don't go home at night, you will be deducted points? Punished? You? Don't care about me at all."

This time, Xie Chongxing responded quickly, "I think? You? You are such a big person, and you should have your own ideas. I'm just your friend and can't care about you? Too much."

Qin Zhongyue took a look and felt uncomfortable again. How could Xie Chongxing ignore him! He doesn't care about him at all!

Qin Zhongyue was suddenly stunned, eh? When did he think? Xie Chongxing was taking care of him, did he care about him?

Qin Zhongyue sent a message to Xie Chongxing again, but his tone became much weaker, with some very low-key hints, "You can take care of me, I don't care about that."

Xie Chongxing did not return this time.

Qin Zhongyue couldn't hold back and continued typing, "How many points was deducted for not going back to sleep? Ah?"

Xie Chongxing replied slowly: "I asked your head teacher to ask for leave, you? No points were deducted."

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

He asked weakly: "You? Did you know I would? Wouldn't you go back to the dormitory?"

Xie Chongxing said: "Be prepared, I don't want you to be penalized."

Qin Zhongyue became active in his heart, he found a step for himself and jumped down, "I don't want to be deducted points, I'll go back tomorrow."

Xie Chongxing: "Oh."

Qin Zhongyue lay on the bed and looked at the dialogue with Xie Chongxing, with some sweet joy in his heart.

Qin Zhongyue couldn't help but send Xie Chongxing something that looked like a complaint, but it was actually more like a coquettish, "I'm angry, you? Have nothing to say?"

Xie Chongxing replied in seconds, "What? You? Are you angry?"

Qin Zhongyue: "??"

Xie Chongxing asked, "Why are you angry?"

Qin Zhongyue sent a string of "...", and after a while, he said awkwardly, "I'm angry because you said he was more attractive than me."

Xie Chongxing asked, "Just because of this? You? No? Are you so small?"

Qin Zhongyue said angrily: "It's not a problem with the stomach, I never thought that there would be someone better looking than you!!"

The more Qin Zhong thought about it, the more angry he became. He typed a long sentence angrily and sent it out, "In my heart, you are the best looking! With you? Even in front of me, I wouldn't even look at others!! Don't you think that others are prettier and more attractive than you!! No one can compare to you?!!"