Chapter 58: I want to accompany you (two more)

Xie Chongxing looked numb, "Why should I learn to lift iron?"

Qin Zhongyue said seriously: "Your waist is too thin, what if it breaks?"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Why does he have such concerns? ?

Qin Zhongyue said, "Let's learn to lift irons, so that you can have such beautiful muscles like me!"

Saying that, he retracted the hand that touched Xie Chongxing's waist, lifted up his clothes, and showed his beautiful six-pack abs in front of the mirror, with a proud tone, "I used to lift iron every day, look, these muscles are beautiful, right? I haven't practiced for two months, and my abdominal muscles have not disappeared. It can be said that I am a body of steel!"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

The atmosphere that made him dizzy was swept away, Xie Chongxing touched his waist, where the warmth of Qin Zhongyue's palm still remained, crisp, crisp, numb, scratching his heart like a feather.

Xie Chongxing put down his hand, glanced at Qin Zhongyue's proud abdominal muscles in the mirror, and said expressionlessly, "Let's go, Sister Huang is waiting."

Seeing that he didn't look at him, Qin Zhongyue got a little anxious and said, "Look at me, look at my abs!"

Xie Chongxing walked out the door without turning his head, "What's so beautiful, it's not worth it."

Qin Zhongyue's eyes widened, and he was very unconvinced, "It's not good for you?? What you said, believe it or not, I can lift you up with one hand!"

Xie Chongxing walked out the door and looked back at him, "I believe, I not only believe that you can lift me up with one hand, I also believe that you can kill me with one fist."

Qin Zhongyue stayed for a while, and said stupidly, "Then I won't hit you, why would I be willing to hit you?"

Xie Chongxing said calmly: "You hit me, wake me up, I know you are a fool."

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

No matter how sluggish he was, he could feel that Xie Chongxing's mood was not right. He strode to Xie Chongxing's side and asked in a low voice, "Are you unhappy?"

Xie Chongxing said, "Why should I be upset?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "because I asked you to lift iron?"

He explained: "I'm also thinking about your health. Lifting weights can exercise your body. It's really good for boys to practice. You don't have to worry about people looking at you when you go swimming at the beach in summer. It only takes two weeks at least to have at least Two abs!"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

He thought to himself, why should he talk so much to Qin Zhongyue?

It's been so long, doesn't he know him yet?

Xie Chongxing sighed and said lightly, "I'm not unhappy, you're right, lifting irons is good for your body, but I'm not interested in this, so I'm sorry, I can't lift irons with you."

Qin Zhongyue suddenly breathed a sigh of relief, laughed, and said generously: "It doesn't matter, you don't like lifting weights, you can just watch me lift weights, as long as one of us has abdominal muscles. "

Xie Chongxing looked at him, and in the next second Qin Zhongyue said with a bright and cheerful face: "If you are hungry for abs, you can touch me."

Xie Chongxing looked away and said calmly, "Let's go."

Qin Zhongyue didn't know the ups and downs in his heart at all, and followed Xie Chongxing out innocently.

On the other side, Huang Jingnan repeatedly told Li Gui, "Check the microphone and camera, don't make a mistake."