Chapter 28: A mother is bigger than the sky, a mother will never give in

Xie Chongxing said not very euphemistically: "In this case, you actually have to dream faster."

Qin Zhongyue didn't notice Xie Chongxing's speechlessness. He listened to Xie Chongxing's words and said cheerfully, "I've already had this kind of dream, don't say it, it's pretty cool."

Xie Chongxing: "..."

He was going to kill himself who he said earlier that Qin Zhong was smarter.

He was a little wilted, but soon, he cheered up again, "In this case, let me help you."

Qin Zhongyue's eyes lit up, wouldn't he be able to ask Xie Chongxing the same question as Zhong Yiming?

He was very willing in his heart, but he said, "Why is this so embarrassing? It won't affect your studies, right? If I made you not admitted to Qingbei, then I will really be able to die and apologize."

Xie Chongxing said, "No."

He said seriously: "Since you said you were going to Qingbei, let's go together."

Looking at his serious expression, Qin Zhongyue had a bad premonition inexplicably.

Immediately afterwards, I heard Xie Chongxing say, "I'm going to apply for an overnight stay with the teacher, and I'll go to your house."

"I will formulate a complete study plan for you. As long as you strictly follow it, I believe that even if it is only a month, you can improve your grades by two percent."

"Of course, I will supervise you."

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

He swallowed his saliva and said, "Why don't you forget it? I'm worried that it will affect your grades, and I have already hired a tutor. He is very experienced and has taught several Tsinghua students. I believe me Following him, I can also be admitted to Qingbei."

Xie Chongxing said solemnly: "It can't be forgotten, the tutor will give you money to teach you, and dare not force you too hard, but I won't, I will force you to death."

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

He has fully experienced what it is like to be disciplined by Xie Chongxing, and he has experienced it for five years. He really understands how ruthless Xie Chongxing is when he manages a person.

Isn't the purpose of his rebirth just to escape the future under Xie Chongxing's discipline? Why did you go back and forth?

Qin Zhongyue's Adam's apple slid a few times, and the fearless expression that was originally cheerful, instantly became cowardly, "I think..."

Before he finished speaking, Xie Chongxing stared at him and said, "Don't you believe me? Think I can't teach you?"

Qin Zhongyue's excuse that was about to be made up was blocked in his mouth in an instant, hitting Xie Chongxing's beautiful eyes, his tone softened instantly, "...I believe, of course I believe you, you are so powerful, you can definitely Take me."

Xie Chongxing nodded with satisfaction and said, "If it's convenient for me to stay at your place for two months, I'll go and apply for a dorm with the teacher now."

Qin Zhongyue's eyes were straight, and he said dryly, "...Of course, of course, it's convenient, what's the inconvenience, hehe."

Xie Chongxing said: "By the way, give me the phone number of your tutor, and I will contact him. Since I have hired someone, let's just do both."

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

Fortunately, he finally found a mother for himself again.

Qin Zhongyue was very depressed all day. His classmates asked him to play basketball. He wanted to refuse, but after thinking about it, he had a hunch that this was the last indulgence, so he agreed.