Chapter 55: kiss me (one more)

Qin Zhongyue said with a sad face: "Part-time job as a duck."

Xie Chongxing was a little surprised, and his tone was puzzled, "Being a duck?"

The derivative meaning of duck is not popular yet, Xie Chongxing naturally does not know the meaning of the word.

This is also the reason why Qin Zhongyue can speak so boldly, he nodded to Xie Chongxing with a sullen face, and he remembered the years when Xie Chongxing humiliated him.

He thinks he should be worth a thousand dollars that night? At least seven times, from ten o'clock in the evening to five o'clock the next day, for a full seven hours, from the bedroom to the bathroom, he satisfied him in various poses.

He worked so hard and worked so hard that his skin broke in the end, so he asked the doctor to prescribe anti-inflammatories and painkillers for several days.

In the end, Xie Chongxing gave him 300 yuan, which was not enough to pay for work-related injuries.

Fortunately, the doctor belongs to his own family, so there is no need to pay, otherwise the 300 yuan would have to be discounted on the medicine bill.

Qin Zhongyue thought about the hardship he suffered on Xie Chongxing, and resentment swept over again.

Why, why is this, why give him 100 yuan, what can I do with this money? Just buy a few cans of beer and it will be spent, not to mention that it is difficult for him to quit smoking at the beginning. There must be a gradual transition period, right?

Because of this, he hasn't socialized at all, so he really has no freedom at all.

Qin Zhongyue thought for a while, and now he felt very wronged again.

Xie Chongxing looked at his expression, puzzled, "Is this work tiring?"

Qin Zhongyue said with vicissitudes: "I'm so tired, I've been lying on the bed for several days, I'm really tired."

Xie Chongxing suddenly realized and said: "Oh, you are doing the job of washing ducks, I also want to do it during the winter vacation, but washing ducks for a month, including slaughtering and plucking, from morning to night, the salary is only 1500. It's more expensive than a tutor."

Xie Chongxing said seriously: "You earn 300 yuan a night, which is already a very high salary. After all, it is a mindless physical job. As long as you are admitted to Qingbei, even if you are a duck, it will be much more noble than ordinary people."

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

If he didn't know another meaning of no ducks now, he would have thought that Xie Chongxing knew and was laughing at him.

Xie Chongxing said, "But I didn't expect a young master like you, who doesn't eat human fireworks, to do this kind of part-time job."

He looked at Qin Zhongyue suddenly full of admiration, "I saw you wrong, you are really amazing."

Under such eyes, Qin Zhongyue couldn't help but feel a buoyant emotion welling up in his heart--

Grass, Xie Chongxing actually thinks he is amazing.

Xie Chongxing in his predecessors and the current Xie Chongxing are the same person. He said he was amazing, and Xie Chongxing in his predecessors must have thought so too! Give him 300 yuan to buy something delicious, that would be distressing for him!

Making soup for him afterwards may not be to anger him, but to feel sorry for him, afraid of his spirit! all! people! Death!

Qin Zhongyue came back to life and said shyly, "It's not that great. I'm all serving the people! When the people are happy, I'm happy!"

The Foolish Gong was Rebornजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें