Chapter 78: Conditioned reflex is very grass two more

The sober Qin Zhongyue is obviously not drunk? So unrestrained, some retracted, some tense.

But compared to Xie Zhongxing who knows nothing, even this level is enough to make him dizzy.

Qin Zhongyue only kissed for a while, but he refused to kiss.

Xie Zhong? The corners of Xing's mouth were still too late to swallow the water. He squeezed his sleeves and wiped the corners of his mouth. His voice was hoarse, "Why not? Continue?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "I haven't had breakfast yet, I'm hungry..."

Xie Zhongxing: "..."

He was a bit irritable, but? He quickly put up with it and said casually, "Why are you so skilled?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "Ah? Skilled? Kissing?"

Xie Zhongxing let out an "um", and Qin Zhongyue said as a matter of course, "You will get better with more practice."

Xie Zhongxing: "Who?"

Qin Zhongyue suddenly became excited, and he said to Xie Zhongxing, "Come with me."

Xie Zhongxing followed him out the door, and watched helplessly as he took out a maraschino cherry from the kitchen refrigerator, carefully pulled the stem out of the cherry, and put it in his mouth.

Qin Zhongyue looked at Xie Zhongxing and said with bright eyes, "It's time to witness the miracle!"

As he spoke, his cheeks bulged, and within half a minute, he stretched out his hand and pulled the cherry stem out of his mouth. At this time, the slender cherry stem actually tied a knot.

Qin Zhongyue said proudly: "Look, this is my specialty? A unique skill! I learned it from Li Jun."

Xie Zhongxing: "...you learn this? What are you doing?"

Qin Zhong Yue shyly said, "This way? It can exercise the flexibility of the tongue, and kissing will be very comfortable." He added, "I'm quite comfortable anyway."

Xie Zhongxing: "..."

Xie Zhongxing thought of Qin Zhongyue's skill in breaking his leg last night.

No? I want to ask, but I am very concerned.

Xie Zhongxing said indifferently, "Oh."

Qin Zhongyue's attention shifted immediately. He took out the plate of cherries in the refrigerator and asked Xie Zhongxing, "Do you want to eat it?"

Xie Zhongxing hadn't answered yet, Qin Zhongyue said, "Oh, no, it's icy, you'll get stomach upset if you eat it, I'd better eat it myself."

After he finished speaking, he ate the cherries one by one, but he didn't eat a few. He put away the cherry stems again, and frequently showed his "excellent skills" with Xie Zhongxing.

Xie Zhongxing looked at the cherry stems that Qin Zhongyue sprinkled on the table, one after another, and choked speechlessly.

In particular, Qin Zhongyue, without realizing it, proudly showed his flexibility to Xie Zhongxing.

Just telling Qin Zhongyue to shut up isn't enough, maybe he should just tie it up. Xie Zhong Xing thought lightly.

Since that time, the relationship between Qin Zhongyue and Shi Yanyu has warmed up.

Xie Zhongxing is actually not opposed to Qin Zhongyue's contact with Shi Yanyu, but if it was his former friends, he would definitely disagree.

As for whether Shi Yanyu really likes Qin Zhongyue, Xie Zhong and Xing don't really care about that.