Chapter 24: Rescue innocent and innocent young men and gentlemen

"It's too few, your smile is priceless! At least one hundred yuan!"

Xie Chongxing blinked and said softly, "Then I can laugh until you go bankrupt."

Qin Zhongyue was very disapproving, "If anyone goes bankrupt, it's impossible for my family to go bankrupt."

As he spoke, he reached out and touched his pocket, and shouted, "Grass, forgot to bring cash!"

Xie Chongxing coughed lightly and said, "I'm joking with you, I don't need to give money, I'm not joking."

Qin Zhongyue retorted with a serious face: "You are not selling laughter, you are selling happiness, and you have accelerated the flow of funds in my hands, created the high value of funds in my hands, and indirectly promoted the development of the country's economy. It is a noble consumer! As long as you laugh often, my country's gdp can immediately surpass that of the United States!"

Xie Chongxing didn't hold back, the corners of his mouth curved up, "You are too exaggerated."

Qin Zhongyue straightened his eyes and hurriedly took out his mobile phone to take a picture, but Xie Chongxing had returned to his unwavering expression.

He was very sorry, "Smile again, let me take a picture, so I can print it out and stick it on the wall of my room."

Xie Chongxing: "..."

He looked at Qin Zhongyue strangely, and changed the subject: "Go to the classroom."

Xie Chongxing took the initiative to end the topic, and Qin Zhongyue's attention was quickly diverted, "Xie Guoxu is watching over you in the classroom, you still have to send it to the door?"

Xie Chongxing said lightly, "I'm not afraid of him."

Qin Zhongyue said, "Yes, he wouldn't dare to hit you with me here."

Xie Chongxing glanced at him and turned his face away to prevent Qin Zhongyue from seeing the faint smile on his face.

When they walked to the door of the classroom, they saw Xie Guoxu.

As soon as Xie Guoxu saw him, he strode over. Qin Zhongyue immediately pulled Xie Chongxing behind him and said loudly, "What do you want? I warn you, stay away from him, and I'll be rude to you if you come again. It's gone!"

As he spoke, he waved his fist the size of a sandbag.

Qin Zhongyue's physique is tall and looks quite intimidating.

Xie Guoxu stopped, his complexion was dark, and when his face was calm, he looked very fierce. He tried his best to soften his tone and said, "Xingxing, talk to Dad, okay?"

Xie Chongxing walked out from behind Qin Zhongyue, "Okay, I have a question for you too."

These days, Xie Chongxing's affairs are known to the whole school, and almost no one does not know about them. The students in the corridor almost ran around to tell Xie Chongxing and the others when they met, and they all quietly followed Xie Chongxing and the others downstairs.

Finally, when they reached the sandy area under the teaching building, Xie Guoxu and Xie Chongxing asked Qin Zhongyue to face each other surrounded by a dozen or twenty students.

It was very uncomfortable for Xie Guoxu to be watched by so many people, but he was an adult man in his 40s, and he couldn't let other people disperse in a pretentious manner. He glanced at Qin Zhongyue, who was closely following Xie Chongxing, and asked in a rare solicitous tone, "Can this little classmate go away, Dad wants to talk to you alone."

Qin Zhongyue was the first to refuse, "No, I won't leave! Who knows if you will hit someone!"

Xie Chongxing said, "He's right here and won't leave."