Chapter 92: Color batch leader two more

Unspeakable? Silence and embarrassment lingered around Qin Zhongyue.

After a while, he wiped off his stunned expression and asked embarrassingly, "Really? Is it you?"

Xie Chongxing: "Well, it's me."

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

Qin Zhongyue immediately changed his mind and said, "Actually, he still looks good? Although his face is blurred, his nose bridge is very high, and his eyebrows are beautiful? It's because Li Jun's photography skills are too bad. This is straight male photography, you ?Look, he was definitely shot with the front camera? And the angle of death, not for you? Turn on the soft light, not for you? Find a good light, he is too bad, I will scold him later !"

Xie Chongxing held back his smile and said, "You? Don't you want to continue asking?"

Only then did Qin Zhongyue remember that there was a woman with fluttering long hair next to Xie Chongxing in the photo. He was immediately dumbfounded and asked a little aggrieved: "You? Who is this woman next to you?"

Xie Chongxing said, "You? Guess."

Qin Zhongyue was suddenly sour and said, "It can't be your girlfriend!"

Xie Chongxing said: "You guessed wrong, you guessed again."

Qin Zhongyue covered his chest with a look of disbelief, "Could it be your gun friend???"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Qin Zhongyue said, "You can't do this. You kissed me and touched my body. You have to be responsible for me. You can't do this to other women."

Qin Zhongyue's eyes were moist, his voice lowered, and he said aggrievedly, "You? Hurry up and say no, you? If you say no, I will believe you?!"

Xie Chongxing said, "That's my mother."

Qin Zhongyue asked subconsciously, "What kind of mother is that?"

Xie Chongxing: "??"

Xie Chongxing wanted to pry open his head to see what was inside, "It's my mother."

Qin Zhongyue was stunned for a moment, "...is that your biological mother?"

Xie Chongxing turned green, Qin Zhongyue was silent for a while, he held back the tears in his eyes and said sincerely, "Our mother is really so young, you can't see it at all. Age, I love her!"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

He looked at Qin Zhongyue's handsome and sincere face, and suddenly realized something, Qin Zhongyue could say love to Qin Xiangqian and Song Hui who had never met, but he never said love to him. , or like it.

Xie Chongxing asked casually, "Then do you love me?"

Qin Zhongyue said without hesitation, "Love, Xingxing, I love you so much, hehehe."

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Is it that simple to say? ?

Xie Chongxing thought for a while, let out a breath, smiled slightly, and said, "Come and kiss."

Qin Zhongyue: "Huh?"

So suddenly?

Qin Zhongyue scratched his head. Although he was confused, he still hugged Xie Chongxing's waist obediently. He even had the courage to pick him up and let him sit on top of him. He raised his head, his eyes were bright and sincere. , "Is it okay to kiss like this?"

Xie Chongxing replied softly, held Qin Zhongyue's face, and stared deeply.

Qin Zhongyue is undoubtedly very handsome. His surging energy has a fatal attraction to him. If he can get him and stay with him forever, this mouth is usually destructive? The atmosphere is disappointing, he is not unable to Bear.