Chapter 100: It's not impossible to love women's clothing! two more

Song Hui had heard Xie Chongxing say that he had someone he liked, and he knew it was a boy. Ben was still worried that he would be wronged, but now that he saw someone, this worry suddenly disappeared.

Some people are like this, and it is easy to be seen through at a glance, but Qin Zhongyue is like this, and almost all his thoughts are written on his face.

He was nervous and cramped, his cheeks flushed, and he didn't dare to stare at her.

However, making so many promises so straightforwardly made Song Hui couldn't help laughing. She deliberately said, "But you're a boy."

He also frowned deliberately, with a look of disapproval.

Qin Zhongyue was dumbfounded, and he said anxiously, "but I..."

Before he said anything? Xie Chongxing covered his mouth. He was really afraid of Qin Zhongyue's mouth. He was so afraid that he would suddenly say "But how big are I?", then do he still want it? face?

Xie Chongxing said, "Mom, don't tease him anymore."

Seeing his nervousness, Song An immediately relaxed her eyebrows and said, "Okay, I'm joking, I won't interfere with your relationship."

Qin Zhongyue took Xie Chongxing's hand away and said in a loud voice, "Thank you mom."

Song Hui laughed when she heard that he had called her mother.

Looking at Qin Zhongyue's thick eyebrows and big eyes, he liked it more and more, and pulled him to ask a few questions.

After asking about the basic situation, knowing that Qin Zhongyue's father also knew about the two of them, he also agreed with them, and couldn't help but feel more favorable.

Xie Chongxing said to her: "Uncle is very good to me and takes me seriously. I am now working in my uncle's company."

Song Hui hesitated: "Aren't you working at Qin's?"

The Qin family is a big group. Although Song Hui heard that Qin Zhongyue's surname was Qin, he didn't think too much about it.

Xie Chongxing said, "Yes, his father is my boss."

Song An: "...Ah?"

She looked at Qin Zhongyue hesitantly, "is your father Qin Xiangqian?"

Qin Xiangqian puffed out his chest and said proudly, "Yes, my father is Qin Xiangqian."

Although he is not good at living a good job except for the equipment, he has no advantages, but his father is still very powerful!

Song Hui was really taken aback. Rao was that she didn't go out very much, so she knew that now? In Qin's present? How strong is it? Zhongtian, her son is actually a couple with Qin Xiangqian's son. ? Are you going to get married later? ?

Song An was too frightened to speak.

Does she know how painful it is to marry Gao? Looking at Qin Zhongyue again, she doesn't seem to like it so much.

Qin Zhongyue was very sensitive at this time. He suddenly felt that Song Hui was not so enthusiastic about him. He was a little nervous, not knowing what he was doing wrong. He scratched his head and began to feel annoyed that he was too hasty, didn't he? There is a gift for Song An.

Even Qin Zhongyue could feel Song An's emotions, Xie Chongxing could also feel it, and he knew what she was thinking after a little thought.

He looked at Song An and said seriously, "Mom, I like him too, and I like him very much. I have to."

Song Hui said in a low voice, "As long as you both like each other, that's enough."

Of course, this is not her sincerity, but she has been absent from Xie Chongxing's life for too many years. Now that Xie Chongxing is willing to call her mother, she is very happy, how can she dare to betray his feelings?