Chapter 51: I want to kiss you master duel

Qin Zhongyue hung up the phone and returned to his seat.

The confrontation between relatives on the field has just begun. When Qin Dejiang, the older brother of Qin Zhongyue, saw him coming back, he started talking again, "Who is Zhongyue calling? Could it be his girlfriend?"

Qin Zhongyue is the most annoying to Qin Dejiang. In his previous life, he married Xie Chongxing as his wife, but Qin Dejiang ran the most ruthlessly. He also looked down on Xie Chongxing very much. He tried hard to put Xie Chongxing in small shoes in the company. He didn't care about moving forward, and said that he should take a good look at his wife's ability.

Then it was gone, Xie Chongxing was much more powerful than him, and Qin Dejiang suffered a lot of dumb losses.

It is because of this that his son Qin Wenxuan still tried his best to spread rumors to himself to provoke the relationship between their husband and wife.

Ordinary men may be provoked, but Qin Zhongyue has no such tendons at all. He believes in Qin Xiangqian's vision, so he also believes in Xie Chongxing.

To your wife is to be faithful and trustworthy.

Qin Zhongyue still knows that he can't help Xie Chongxing in this kind of big right and wrong, at least he must not hold him back.

It's just that he manages him too much, and his attitude is also cold and cold, and there is very little spiritual communication, otherwise Qin Zhongyue really can't tell what's wrong with him.

But now Qin Zhongyue thinks about it seriously, Xie Chongxing doesn't care about him because of his desire to control, but he cares about him for his own good.

If you don't care about him, you won't care about him, and even if he spends time outside, you won't even look at him.

Although there is no way to verify it now, Qin Zhongyue still attempts to speculate on Xie Chongxing's thoughts from these actions.

Seeing that he didn't answer his words, Qin Dejiang's face became a little uneasy. "Zhong Yue doesn't even answer the uncle's words now, right? He is so arrogant and arrogant at a young age, and he will have to suffer in the future."

Qin Xiangqian was sipping tea on the ground and said, "How can he be arrogant and arrogant? He's just like that. He doesn't like to talk to people very much. I'm his father, and he still blocks my phone."

Qin Dejiang said, "You dote on your son too much. If he doesn't discipline him well at his age, will he know how to honor your father in the future?"

Qin Xiangqian said, "discipline what, I think it's good for him to do this, I like it."

Seeing that he was not good enough, Qin Dejiang immediately changed the subject, "How about Zhong Gao Kao? If you have enough marks, you can go to Wenxuan's school, and the brothers will take care of you."

Qin Wenxuan sat aside and said coolly, "Dad, you think too much. Brother Zhong Yue's grades can be accepted abroad. Which university in this country can accept him."

Qin Dejiang slapped his palms and smirked, "Why did I forget, it's hard for Zhong Yue to get into a good university with his grades. If the two of them want to go to high school together, I can ask Wenxuan to tutor him."

Qin Zhongyue glanced at them, and his heart was crooked. Qin Wenxuan was a few months younger than him, but he especially liked the design of the bully. .

Don't be too proud, Qin Wenxuan, your father will have three illegitimate children in the future, and you will become a second-generation ancestor.

He murmured in his heart, and his father answered with a smile: "How can this be possible? Our family does not lack tutors. Some time ago, he found a qualified teacher who taught several Tsinghua students. Not to mention, the effect is still good. Very good, he can pass the three models before the college entrance examination... eh? How many points?"