Chapter 14: loose money boy

Qin Zhong stepped into the door, "Don't you want to check? Check! If it is found out, I'm not finished with you!"

Qiu Yi's head jumped through the crowd, and a thief stuck out a head. Xie Chongxing saw it, and he knew that it was Qiu Yi and Qin Zhongyue who had tipped off.

He took a deep look at Qin Zhongyue and couldn't help but be moved.

Although Xie Chongxing felt that he could solve it on his own, Qin Zhongyue rushed over to drain the troubled water for him.

Fu Donglin had been suspended for a few days, and the people he knew were also sports students. The news was a little obscure, so he didn't know Qin Zhongyue, but Qin Zhongyue's handsome face made him subconsciously hate it, and he didn't have time to speak. , the policeman who entered the door said, "Who stole whose watch?"

Fu Donglin immediately pointed to Xie Chongxing and replied, "It's him!"

Xie Chongxing said, "It's not me."

Qin Zhongyue said, "It's a fart! Uncle policeman, the watch I gave him-"

He stretched out his hand and took out the female watch to be given to Xie Chongxing, "Specially customized model, Patek Philippe Super Complication Timepiece Series Model 6104G, which was just released this year, I spent an extra 100,000 yuan on the master design to engrave the name of my deskmate. , give him a greeting gift, that's all, he doesn't want it, he doesn't want it! He doesn't want a 3 million famous watch!! He wants your 50,000 low-end watch?? 50,000 yuan? , who are you looking down on!"

He was so excited that the police had to speak out to comfort him, "Classmates, don't get excited, don't get excited, just say something if you have something to say."

Qin Zhongyue said, "Uncle police officer, you need to investigate thoroughly! The scum who framed his classmates like this is not worthy of breathing the same sky with me at the same table!"

Fu Donglin was stunned for a moment, and immediately sneered: "What are you kidding, three million watches, who would give them away so casually? There is a limit to what you want to cover up, and you are not afraid of being blown away!"

Qin Zhongyue's chest heaved violently, "I knew you would say that, I brought the appraisal certificate!"

As he spoke, he handed the identification certificate tucked under his arm to the police, and politely said, "Uncle police officer, this is the identification certificate, take a look at it!"

A younger policeman took it over and took a closer look. It was in English. He thought he couldn't understand it, but it looked very formal. There was also the after-sales phone number of Patek Philippe's official website under the appraisal certificate. The little policeman turned his head to look at the senior. , the senior nodded.

The little policeman said, "Can you show me your watch?"

Qin Zhongyue handed the watch up. The little policeman saw the star-like dial, his eyes dazzled, and the heavy and extraordinary touch was indeed very real. When he turned the watch out, he saw that there were three connected watches on the inside of the watch. Artistic font, the stroke is very elegant and beautiful.

When I asked Xie Chongxing's name, it was the "Xie Chongxing" in the artistic font. The police officers looked at each other in dismay. Do the current students give away 3 million brand-name watches as gifts?

Fu Donglin saw that the police didn't speak, his heart tightened, and he asked, "Is it fake! Who would give such an expensive watch!"

The old policeman said, "It's true."

Fu Donglin's face suddenly turned dark, and he exclaimed in disbelief: "How is it possible! Who would give away such an expensive watch! Don't be deceived!"