Chapter 23: The life of the stars, your smile is priceless

The two reporters sent by Cage, one surnamed Huang, called Huang Jingnan, was a valiant woman; the other, surnamed Li, called Li Gui, was a tall and thin young man.

The combination of a man and a woman is thick and thin, firm and soft, and can endure hardships. The two of them interviewed classmates from different classes in this hot day and restored the scene at that time.

The classmates interviewed were very sympathetic to Xie Chongxing.

"Reporter sister, you don't know, every time I see Xie Chongxing in the cafeteria, he eats the cheapest vegetarian food, and he doesn't see a bit of meat. The uniforms of our school are not good-looking, he wears them every day. I thought his family was poor, but as a result, his parents came over today, with a gold bracelet and a gold necklace in his hands, and he was dressed quite fashionably, and he didn't look poor at all."

"Yes, Xie Chongxing looks very poor. At our age, the family will be worried, right? He will buy a mobile phone, even if it is not a smart phone, he will also buy a flip phone, or a PHS, but he just doesn't have a mobile phone. I didn't see him calling with his family, nor did his parents meet at the parent-teacher conference."

"I have the same dormitory with him. He doesn't have hot water in the winter. He takes cold water for bathing. A bottle of hot water is only 30 cents. It's very economical, but today I see that his parents are well dressed, and they don't look like people who are short of money."

There was also a very beautiful female classmate who took the initiative to accept the interview and broke the news, "Sister reporter, I know that Xie Chongxing and his younger brother Xie Zian are studying in No. 5 Middle School. He owns a smartphone, a pair of shoes costs a few hundred yuan, and clothes cost one or two hundred yuan. Not to mention poor, his family at least has a house and a car."

Huang Jingnan asked, "How do you know?"

The female classmate sneered: "Because my sister is his brother Xie Zian's girlfriend."

This volunteer female classmate is Jin Kui.

She told Huang Jingnan her guess again, "Xie Zian came to the school to find his brother before, I said his brother was the first in the school, but he didn't know, I think Xie Chongxing took the initiative to hide from the family, reporter sister, you Think about it, what kind of situation would make a child hide his top grade in the school from his parents?"

Huang Jingnan gradually became very interested in the truth of the forced dropout. "Thank you for the information provided by this classmate. We will investigate this matter further. Please don't speak out."

Jinkui naturally complied.

Huang Jingnan and Li Gui walked out of school, "We have to interview Xie Chongxing's parents."

"Drive directly to Yunshui Town, I already asked for the address."

After reaching a consensus, Huang Jingnan and Li Gui drove directly to Yunshui Town.

After they arrived in Yunshui Town, they did not interview Xie Chongxing's parents for the first time, but interviewed the surrounding neighbors.

"Ah? Xie Guoxu and his wife? They are not bad, right." A young man scratched his face and continued: "Once I had no money, I borrowed money from Brother Guoxu, and he also lent me money. Now, he's making a lot of money as a foreman at the construction site, at least 100,000 a year, right?"

"Guoxu is very generous. He pays twice as much for the banquet, and even lends it to others if he has a car. My grandmother came back from the city and there was no car at night, so I asked him to pick him up, and he went to pick him up without saying a word. of."