Chapter 8: Why are your hands so rough

Tomorrow is Saturday, Xie Guoxu called and asked Xie Chongxing to go home.

Xie Chongxing seems to have a hunch about what will happen when he returns home.

Wang Yuxue asked him, "Do you want me to go back with you?"

Xie Chongxing shook his head, "I can solve it myself, thank you teacher."

The young man is only eighteen years old, and his posture is straight and upright, like green bamboo after the rain, fresh and soft and moist, which makes people feel a kind of beautiful enjoyment at first glance.

Wang Yuxue has a lot of pity for Xie Chongxing like this. She is 37 years old this year. She is unmarried and has no children. She is used to living alone, but she also thought about having a child. If she wants a child at the age of 19, Even now, he is as big as Xie Chongxing.

Wang Yuxue felt that there was some water vapor in her glasses. She took off her glasses, wiped it with a tissue, and said to him, "Then I'll take you back."

Afraid of Xie Chongxing's rejection, Wang Yuxue continued, "I have an aunt at your house. I'll go see him and take you home by the way."

Xie Chongxing stared at Wang Yuxue and whispered, "Thank you."

Xie Chongxing's home is in a small ancient town. Because of government support, it has slowly developed into a tourist attraction in recent years. During holidays, even if it is very remote, there will be many tourists, many of them foreign tourists. If you set up a stall and sell gadgets, you may receive US dollars from foreigners.

Xie Chongxing is handsome and tall because of his thinness. Standing there, he is already a very beautiful picture of Jiangnan beauty. And human perception of beauty is common, so Xie Chongxing with such outstanding appearance can easily attract attention.

As long as he stands or sits for a while and asks those foreigners to paint a picture, he can receive ten or twenty dollar bills. If you are far away from home and sell some novel gadgets, those tourists will also be happy to buy it.

After such a holiday, he can save a lot of money.

He never resented the land that raised him because of his parents' harsh criticism. On the contrary, he liked this ancient town.

It took almost an hour to drive from the city to this ancient town because of some traffic jams. By the time we arrived, the sky was already dark.

Wang Yuxue sent Xie Chongxing to the door of his house. Seeing the closed door, he was a little worried and asked in a low voice, "Can you be alone?"

Xie Chongxing nodded, "Yes."

Wang Yuxue didn't say anything, she turned around and drove away.

Xie Chongxing watched her go away, and only turned around and knocked on the door until he could no longer see the shadow of the car.

The door opened soon, and it was Xie Zian's door. Unusually, he didn't make a fuss, but stared straight at Xie Chongxing.

Xie Chongxing glanced at him, then quickly looked away and walked into the door.

Xie Zian said, "Mom asked you to fetch water, but the water in the tank has run out."

Xie Chongxing listened without saying a word. He put the schoolbag in the small room on the balcony, found the pole and bucket, and turned to go outside.

As soon as the others left, Xie Zian entered his small balcony.

This balcony is very small, and it may be less than four levels. There is a bed made of wooden boards and long benches, with blue and white sheets and a thin quilt. Because the weather is humid, Xie Zian does not touch it with his hands, he knows that The quilt should have been wet.