Chapter 90: Infuriating master two more

Xie Chongxing didn't know the stalk of dark circles, so he was speechless, "My dark circles only prove that I don't get enough sleep."

Xie Chongxing paused and said, "And I'm in good health."

After so long of nourishment, Xie Chongxing's anemia and malnutrition have been cured, and now he is very healthy.

Qin Zhongyue asked: "you are in a hurry, you are in a hurry, you didn't refute me immediately, you hid something from me, but explained your dark circles, hehe, have you been caught by me? Come on, you hid me what?"

"..." Xie Chongxing wanted to hit someone, but he held back and said calmly, "I really have nothing to hide from you."

Qin Zhongyue looked at his face carefully, "Okay, I believe you."

He took out a small velvet box from his pocket, and said with a shy expression, "I gave you a present."

Xie Chongxingyi? Looking at the size and shape of this box, his heart beats violently. He immediately thought about it a lot. First of all, this place is not suitable for marriage proposal. Second, Qin Xiangqian doesn't know about them at all. Finally, even if they want to get married, they will Can only go abroad to make a knot, but? He has no time to go abroad recently.

More importantly, Qin Zhongyue didn't even have a few lines in his proposal?

Xie Chongxing thought a lot in his mind, but he pretended to be calm, "What is this?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "Open it and see, you will like it."

Xie Chongxing said, "It's not good to send this now?"

Qin Zhongyue said suspiciously, "There's nothing wrong with it, you see, it's getting dark, it's quite fitting."

When Xie Chongxing heard this, his full of emotions slowly faded away, and he calmed down a bit before reaching out to take the small velvet box in Qin Zhongyue's hand, taking a light breath and making a mental preparation. , opened it, and there lay a very beautiful sapphire and diamond ring.

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Qin Zhongyue said, "This sapphire is called the Dream of the Starry Sky. Its purity is very rare, with a net weight of 56.66 carats. I took it at an auction. Look, doesn't it match the night sky?"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Xie Chongxing said: "It's quite suitable."

Qin Zhongyue looked at him and asked in a low voice, "Why do you look unhappy?"

Xie Chongxing said in a calm tone, "I'm really happy."

Qin Zhongyue didn't know what to think, so he said with a guilty conscience, "It didn't cost much, so don't think too much."

Only then did Xie Chongxing notice that such a large sapphire should be invaluable. Xie Chongxing lifted his eyelids to look at him, "Honestly, how much did you spend on filming it?"

Qin Zhongyue refused to speak.

Xie Chongxing softened his tone and said, "I don't mean to blame you for spending money indiscriminately, I'm just afraid that the things you gave me are too expensive, so I can't accept them."

Qin Zhongyue then said, "Why can't you accept it? If you don't accept what I gave you, then I don't need it."

Xie Chongxing looked at the huge sapphire ring with a big question mark on his small head, "Then do I need it?"

Qin Zhongyue picked up the sapphire ring, grabbed Xie Chongxing's hand, put it on him, and sighed, "Really, you get what you get for every penny, if you get a ring of 50 million yuan, you will instantly become a lady, Xingxing. I wouldn't watch the Cannes red carpet without you!!!"