Chapter 27: Admitted to Tsinghua University and Peking University by dreaming

When Xie Chongxing was approached by lawyer Ge, it was raining in the sky.

That lawyer advertised himself as the most powerful lawyer in Kyoto and could help Xie Chongxing fight this lawsuit.

But Qin Zhongyue, who was always beside Xie Chongxing, snorted and interjected, "I have already found a lawyer for him, so I don't need you anymore!"

His tone was very bad, Xie Chongxing glanced at him and said lightly: "Sorry, I do have a lawyer already, so you went all in vain."

There are reasons for Qin Zhongyue's bad tone and attitude. Although he has a lot of nerves, but Xie Chongxing is concerned, he will always be unexpectedly sensitive. When he sees this lawyer, he feels uncomfortable, and he can't tell what this feeling is. What, in short, I don't like this lawyer.

When the lawyer opened his mouth, he suddenly understood why. The lawyer looked kind, but why did he always show a high-spirited taste?

What's the matter, advertised as a barrister, is it very wrong to come to file this lawsuit against Xie Chongxing?

I thought he didn't know, the profession of a lawyer is to run around everywhere. If he is not famous, he will take criminal cases with high social attention to expand his reputation. He can volunteer to bring a lawsuit against Xie Chongxing. Got Xie Chongxing's current social attention!

If he thought he didn't know his thoughts, he had to be careful, don't let Xie Chongxing be fooled by this 'big lawyer'!

Thinking of this, Qin Zhongyue immediately raised the volume and said in a loud voice, "Do you know who the lawyer I hired? It's lawyer Han Yun! It's impossible for you to not know him as a lawyer!"

Lawyer Ge was taken aback for a moment, and subconsciously said, "Impossible!"

Qin Zhongyue was very proud, "Why is it impossible? I have his phone number here. If you don't believe it, you can call to confirm."

After speaking, he took out his mobile phone, found Han Yun's phone number, and handed it to Lawyer Ge, "You call and ask."

Lawyer Ge hesitated for a while, then took the call, looking at the "Lawyer Han Yun" remarked on it, but he didn't click his finger for a long time.

Qin Zhongyue said, "Why don't you fight? You fight!"

Lawyer Ge glanced at Qin Zhongyue, but still dialed the phone.

The phone number was Han Yun's private number, so he was quickly connected. He is a well-known lawyer in many fields. He has not only solved many criminal cases, but also very difficult civil cases. He has a long-standing reputation in the field of litigation. There is no case that he cannot win.

Han Yun answered the phone, and as soon as he came up, he called out kindly: "Yueyue, is there anything wrong with calling me?"

Lawyer Ge was so nervous that his forehead was sweating. Han Yun's litigation videos were all used as teaching materials. It is impossible for a lawyer to not recognize his voice, so as soon as he opened his mouth, Lawyer Ge could hear it.

This is indeed Han Yun!

Who is this kid? Can Han Yun come to fight this small lawsuit casually?

Lawyer Ge was silent for so long that Han Yun asked again in confusion, "Hey, Yue Yue, why don't you speak?"

Lawyer Ge swallowed his saliva, like Qin Zhongyue made an apology, and returned the phone to Qin Zhongyue.

Qin Zhongyue answered the phone naturally, "Hello, Uncle Han."