Chapter 117: Hundred Years of Harmony!

Qin Xiangqian also? It means to do what he says, and he really kicked all the people who made a lot of trouble.

Now those brothers are all dumbfounded. It is no longer useful to find Qin Yuanjian. Qin Yuanjian calls Qin Xiangqian and Qin Xiangqian doesn't answer at all.

Someone pushed a wheelchair to Qin's headquarters to find Qin Xiangqian, but was turned away? Qin Yuanjian also wanted to be embarrassed, so he had no choice but to go back in despair.

Only after suffering, these people understand how much power Qin Xiangqian has in the Qin family.

The Qin family is indeed his personal asset. None of his brothers owns the shares of the Qin family. If he is kicked away, a lot of people will come up, and it is not indispensable.

Qin Dejiang was the first to be soft. He has always been able to bend and stretch. He pulled Qin Lulu and Qin Wenxuan over to apologize to Qin Xiangqian.

Qin Xiangqian said steadily: "You didn't turn back when you opened the bow. Why didn't you think about the consequences when you did these things?"

Qin Dejiang accompanied his smiling face and said, "Lulu too? I know I'm wrong, move forward with you?..."

Qin Xiangqian said: "Okay, I have hands and feet, and I still think that I can feed the rice into your mouth? That's okay, and you are still relying on your kinship to harm my son, you? Your daughter does this Why don't you think about how badly it hurts my son when doing things? You're such a big man, don't you know what you can do and what you can't do? Qin Dejiang, you? Stop talking to me about this. Yes, I was too indulgent to you before, so that you dared to **** on my head."

Qin Dejiang's face darkened, "Qin Xiangqian, you? This is too ruthless, we are a family after all."

Qin Xiangqian said: "Don't, I don't want to be a family with you, I was wrong, I was really wrong, I just thought about being a family before I let you block in front of me, damn, It's really annoying, what do I owe you? You? No matter what, don't blame me for being rude to you."

Qin Dejiang's face turned black, Qin Xiangqian said, "I'm not leaving yet? Don't be so thick-skinned, okay?"

Qin Dejiang didn't say anything, he took Qin Lulu and Qin Wenxuan and left.

Qin stretched forward in the chair and breathed a sigh of relief.

There were some brothers who came to him perseveringly behind, but they were all driven away by Qin Xiangqian's order.

Although there were rumors and rumors that caused the stock market to drop a little, the problem was not too big. Qin Xiangqian was very rich and had the best public relations, so he suppressed the negative news in minutes.

The time will soon come to the National Day. According to the ages of Qin Zhongyue and Xie Chongxing, even if they can get married, they cannot get a marriage certificate.

But they did suffer when they fell in love, and it was very important to get engaged and secure Xie Chongxing's heart, so Qin Xiangqian still took it seriously.

Qin Xiangqian is solely responsible for these matters, and Qin Zhongyue and Xie Chongxing only need to go to the scene at that time.

Qin Zhongyue learned that Qin Xiangqian and his relatives had torn up his face, and he sighed with Xie Chongxing, "My father should have torn up his face with them long ago, the Qin family belongs to my father, why do they blame our family for food? My Father."

Xie Chongxing also felt a little emotional and said, "You and your father are really similar."

Qin Zhongyue was surprised, "Then why am I not a business genius?"