Chapter 115: Rich woman seeks children

After Xie Chongxing finished speaking, he saw Qi Yaoming's eyes change again, as if he was going to peel off his cramps.

Xie Chongxing put down his hands, his tone returned to calm, and said, "I advise you to still? To dispel your careful thoughts, Qin Zhongyue is wholehearted with me, he only likes me, and listens to me, not because you are the same mother as me. Father's younger brother will treat you preferentially, and even if you return to your mother's side, it will not change your life in any way. Compared with such an uncertain future, isn't the last property of the Qi family something you can hold more tightly?"

Qi Yaoming did not speak.

Xie Chongxing said: "This? This is my last advice to you. No matter how tangled you are, be careful that I'll be rude to you."

Qi Yaoming lowered his face and remained silent.

Xie Chongxing didn't want to say anything to Qi Yaoming, he turned around and left.

However, in the next few days, it was confirmed that Qi Yaoming was no longer wandering around Song Hui's residence, so he put this matter down.

Although the Qin family always said that they should get engaged first, it was not without resistance.

Just like this time, when he just got out of class and walked out of the classroom, he saw a very beautiful woman leaning against the wall. She was so beautiful that the boys and girls passing by couldn't help but look at her. .

Xie Chongxing just glanced at her, then withdrew her gaze, and didn't take her seriously. As a result, the woman walked over to him and called him "Xie Chongxing".

Xie Chongxing paused and turned to look at her. The woman smiled at him and said, "I am Qin Zhongyue's cousin, my name is Qin Lulu."

Xie Chongxing heard about his relatives from Qin Zhongyue's mouth. Although they were relatives, they were not actually close, so he didn't respond, he just gave a faint "Oh" and said, "Hello."

Qin Lulu looked around and said, "Go to my car and talk."

Xie Chongxing frowned slightly and said, "I'm very busy. If you have anything to do, just finish it here."

Qin Lulu said "Yo", "It's very big."

Xie Chongxing glanced at his watch, "Give you a minute, hurry up and finish."

Qin Lulu looked at his watch. It was clearly a digital watch worth tens of dollars. She gave a "tsk" and said, "It's all close to Qin Zhongyue. Can't you even afford a good watch?"

Xie Chongxing said, "There are still forty-five seconds."

Qin Lulu said, "Okay, I'll just say it directly. What do you think of me?"

Xie Chongxing slowly put out a question mark.

Qin Lulu smiled and said, "I'm not bad, I can be your girlfriend if you want."

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Qin Lulu brushed her hair and said with a smile, "I can still have a baby for you, as long as you use the excuse of adoption to bring the baby to Qin Zhongyue and register him with a household registration."

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Qin Lulu said, "This is not a loss for you, right? After all, that idiot Qin Zhongyue can't stand it. I think you were a serious boy before, and you have never been in love, and you don't necessarily like men. Right? Not having children is a problem for you, right? I can give birth to you."

Xie Chongxing said indifferently, "Don't you have any self-esteem?"

Qin Lulu said rightfully: "This is something you love and I want, as long as you want, I will of course also want to, after all, you are not bad, or you are from a famous school, and you are your child. Of course it won't be that bad."