Chapter 121 Extra 2 Yue Zai

After the New Year, Zhong Ning went back to Germany.

Qin Zhongyue was a little disappointed by this and couldn't hold it in anymore. He called Qin Xiangqian and said, "Dad, you can't do it. Why are you so active if you want to remarry?"

Qin Xiangqian was so embarrassed, "What are you talking nonsense about?"

Qin Zhongyue said earnestly: "I know everything. I went to eavesdrop."

Qin Xiangqian: "..."

Qin Zhongyue said: "You really..."

Before he finished speaking, Qin Xiangqian hung up the phone.

Xie Chongxing put away the clothes, piled them on the bed and sat down to fold the clothes. Qin Zhongyue's attention shifted and said, "Just leave the clothes to auntie to fold. What are you folding?"

Even so, Qin Zhongyue still sat down and helped Xie Chongxing fold his clothes.

Xie Chongxing raised his eyelids and looked at his handsome face, and said, "Aren't you happy that your mother is gone?"

Qin Zhongyue thought for a while, "It seems a bit."

Although he said that it was uncomfortable to be with Zhong Ning, Qin Zhongyue's mood swings were quite big when Zhong Ning came back and when he left Qin Zhongyue. Xie Chongxing could see that he was probably looking forward to something just like Qin Xiangqian. .

Xie Chongxing remembered what Qin Zhongyue said. Although Qin Xiangqian doted on him, it was mostly about money. Qin Xiangqian was very busy since he was a child. In fact, he didn't have time to discipline him, and he didn't care much about his studies. He seemed to only care about his studies. Although his happy-go-lucky parenting attitude largely contributed to Qin Zhongyue's innocent and sunny nature, Xie Chongxing felt that Qin Zhongyue was also mostly lonely.

It was precisely because of this that he relied on those cuckold friends. At least Qin Xiangqian did not give Qin Zhongyue company, but those cuckold friends did.

Of course, it's not high-quality companionship.

Qin Zhongyue's experience and psychology from childhood to adulthood are actually traceable. It is precisely because Xie Chongxing thinks more and thinks more that he feels how valuable Qin Zhongyue is.

Even so, he still behaved very lively and sunny.

How could he not like Qin Zhongyue like this?

Qin Zhongyue said: "Oh, by the way, Hua Rong is getting married in a few days, will you go?"

Xie Chongxing said: "Go."

Although Hua Rong is also the younger Qin Zhong, because Hua Rong is too stingy, the two of them basically only communicate online.

When Qin Zhongyue said this, he was very sad, "Butterfly effect, stingy Hua Rong can actually get a wife."

Xie Chongxing also thought it was amazing. Jin Kui complained to him that Hua Rong wanted to give Jin Rui a birthday gift and asked Jin Kui for help. He walked around the mall and bought a jade bracelet worth tens of thousands of yuan. When Hua Rong paid His hands were shaking and his eyes were red. Finally, Jin Kui asked him to buy him a cup of milk tea as a thank you gift, and Hua Rong reluctantly paid with an expression on his face like "Grass is so expensive, why is milk tea so expensive?"

Jin Kui complained wildly, "It's just milk tea worth more than ten yuan, what does it matter to him? People who don't know think I drank his blood and ate his flesh!!"

Xie Chongxing was amazed by Hua Rong's stinginess. He was about to get married recently, and Jin Kui complained to him again that Hua Rong had chosen a hotel and booked the Royal Open-air Garden, and because he spent too much money, he was autistic and locked himself up for two days. Jin Rui couldn't scream no matter what.