Chapter 104: Xueba duck has to add money

Xie Chongxing said calmly, "I won't, so you can rest assured."

Saying that, he motioned for him to continue drinking with his eyes.

Qin Zhongyue hesitated for a while, but continued to drink while holding the wine glass.

Xie Chongxing went to get two more bottles.

Qin Zhongyue hiccupped and said, "Really? I can drink too much, and I won't wake up if I drink too much."

Xie Chongxing said: "Drink some more, are you now? I'm sober and nervous."

Qin Zhongyue gave you Xie Chongxing a "I gave you a really helpless look, sighed, and said, "Okay. "

The more he drank, the redder his face became. When he drank the third bottle, he finally couldn't hold the wine glass. The wine glass fell to the ground and shattered with a bang.

Qin Zhongyue said in a sticky voice: "I want to pee, where is the toilet."

As he spoke, he stood up and walked to the toilet.

Xie Chongxing followed and supported him, "Are you drunk?"

Qin Zhongyue denied: "I'm not drunk, but I don't? I want to drink, I want to pee."

Hearing his denial, Xie Chongxing laughed instead, and said softly, "Okay, no? Drink."

Helping Qin Zhongyue to go to the toilet, Qin Zhongyue's hand to untie his trousers?

Qin Zhongyue looked down at Xie Chongxing's supple eyebrows, his heart was restless, he laughed, and said, "Wife, you are so beautiful."

Xie Chongxing lifted his pants for him, raised his thin eyelids, and glanced at him, "You are also handsome."

Qin Zhongyue pressed him against the wall, and the hot air he exhaled was hot and hot, "Wife."

Xie Chongxing looked at his face, as if it was because of drinking alcohol, Qin Zhongyue's eyes became deep and affectionate, Xie Chongxing was so hot as he looked at him, especially? Qin Zhongyue also pressed him down Very tight, his hand? In his heart is Qin Zhong's broad and hot chest.

At this moment, Qin Zhongyue suddenly said, "Wife, can you please bite for me?"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Qin Zhongyue said aggrievedly, "you haven't even bitten for me, and I don't even know what it feels like."

Xie Chongxing smiled slightly and said, "Then go out first, okay?"

Qin Zhongyue obediently followed Xie Chongxing out of the bathroom, and he pushed him onto the bed again.

Qin Zhongyue half propped up his body and looked at him, his eyes a little confused, "what are you doing?"

Xie Chongxing said, "Guess what I'm doing?"

Qin Zhongyue saw him sitting on his lap, hiccups, leaned back, lay flat on the bed, and muttered, "Oh, you want to navel me again."

"Ride, ride, treat me like a horse, ride anyway."

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Xie Chongxing said: "I'm going to ride you again? When did I ride you?"

Qin Zhong was stunned for a while, then suddenly stood up and said, "Are you my wife?"

As he spoke, he approached Xie Chongxing, his eyes were almost matching, and he said with certainty, "You are my wife, hehehe."

Xie Chongxing was sure that Qin Zhongyue was really drunk.