Chapter 107: A hundred causes must bear fruit

Qin Zhongyue saw that he didn't speak, pondered for a moment, and said, "If you feel at a loss, you can also go and smell my bed."

Xie Chongxing said, "That's not necessary."

Qin Zhongyue is tall and has long legs. He doesn't even need to climb stairs to go to Xie Chongxing's upper bunk.

He strode in front of Xie Chongxing and looked at his face carefully. Xie Chongxing did not avoid his gaze, but raised his face generously, allowing Qin Zhongyue to see his still somewhat red and swollen eyes.

Qin Zhongyue asked him, "Why are your eyes red? Didn't you cry again?"

Xie Chongxing saw that Qin Zhongyue noticed his abnormality, the corners of his lips were slightly raised in a soft arc, he stepped forward, hugged Qin Zhongyue's waist, and said lightly: "Well, I cried, so you let me hug."

He doesn't mind that his soft and painful side is seen by Qin Zhongyue, and he hopes to be tolerated and warm.

Qin Zhongyue hugged him, patted his shoulder, his voice was full of soothing and doting, "Hold for you, hug you, I'll make your chest muscles bigger in the future, so that you can bury your chest, Decompress!"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Xie Chongxing: "That's not necessary, you are fine now."

Qin Zhongyue laughed and said, "Maybe you still need a kiss?"

Xie Chongxing raised his face, looked at Qin Zhongyue's clear eyes, smiled softly, and said, "Then give me another kiss."

Qin Zhongyue lowered his head, took a sip on his forehead, and smiled slyly, "Is that so?"

Seeing his expression, Xie Chongxing knew that he was pretending to be stupid, so he cooperated and said, "It's not enough."

Qin Zhong Yue said shyly, "I see, you are horny."

This is also an old routine, and Xie Chongxing is extra tolerant about it.

After Qin Zhongyue finished speaking, he lowered his head and kissed Xie Chongxing's lips.

Because they were in the bedroom, they didn't dare to kiss too deeply, and the two of them ended up soon.

Xie Chongxing said: "My mother knew that my father passed away."

Qin Zhongyue was ordered by Xie Chongxing not to talk about Xie Qinghe in front of Song Hui, so knowing that Song Hui didn't know, he sighed a little and asked, "Then what are you going to do?"

Xie Chongxing said in a serious tone: "Play with them and let them have nothing."

He looked at Qin Zhongyue, smiled slightly, and asked, "Do you think I'm cruel? I'm so cruel to my relatives."

Qin Zhongyue shivered a bit when he saw his smile, such a smile was clearly warning him not to say things that shouldn't be said, he said righteously: "No, what are you the Song family? My dear, in fact, you don't even need to lie to them at all, I can help you, no, my dad can help you, he can't do a little thing well, I look down on him!"

Xie Chongxing looked at him with sincerity and knew that what he said was true, no matter what he was like, Qin Zhongyue liked him.

Xie Chongxing's heart was soft and emotional, he lowered his eyes and whispered: "I'm really bad, I don't want them to live well."

Qin Zhongyue said seriously: "It's normal for you to be like this. Your mother was sold to the Qi family by the Song family. It's no different from human traffickers. Buyers are hateful, and sellers are equally hateful. You and I are a family now. Yes, even if you don't take this breath, I will take this breath for you!"