Chapter 5: mother hobby

An hour later, the two of them reported to the dean together.

The dean was a serious-looking middle-aged man. He looked at Xie Chongxing, then at Fu Donglin, and asked, "Who did it first?"

Fu Donglin was the first to answer: "He made the first move!"

Xie Chongxing was silent.

The dean looked at Fu Donglin displeased and said, "I didn't ask you."

Turning his head to Xie Chongxing, he said genially, "Xie Chongxing, tell me."

Xie Chongxing raised his eyes, glanced at Fu Donglin, and whispered, "It was he who moved first."

Fu Donglin was stunned for a moment. He didn't expect Xie Chongxing to lie, and hurriedly said, "He lied, obviously he was the one who made the first move!"

The dean ignored him and asked Xie Chongxing, "I heard that he deliberately poured water on your bed?"

Xie Chongxing nodded.

The dean asked: "Has anything similar happened before?"

Xie Chongxing glanced at Fu Donglin, then lowered his head quickly and did not speak.

Seeing this, the dean softened his tone and said, "Don't be afraid, speak out boldly, the school and teachers are your backing, and our school will never allow campus bullying."

After he finished speaking, he gave Fu Donglin a cold look.

Fu Donglin: "..."

Fu Donglin finally realized the problem, no wonder Xie Chongxing would do it, so he wanted to make a big deal? ?

Although Fu Donglin disliked Xie Chongxing, he was only limited to making small troubles and disgusting each other.

Unexpectedly, Xie Chongxing became nervous this time, and actually made this matter a big deal.

Being sick, Fu Donglin scolded viciously in his heart, with anger on his face, he said like a small quail: "Teacher, there is no such thing as campus bullying, otherwise you can ask other students, Xie Chongxing and I are both roommates. How could I bully him?"

After hearing this, Xie Chongxing silently rolled up his sleeves slowly, revealing the bruises on his arms, raised his eyes again, and looked directly at the dean, revealing the wound on his face.

The dean noticed his injuries and said angrily, "You can say that? Look at what you've beaten Xie Classmate? You ask your parents to come over, immediately, immediately!"

Fu Donglin glared at Xie Chongxing resentfully and stopped talking.

The two head teachers Wang Yuxue and Zhong Yiming rushed over. The dean and Wang Yuxue explained the situation. Wang Yuxue looked at Xie Chongxing and asked Zhong Yiming, "Is that what you told Teacher Liu?"

Zhong Yiming nodded and said nonsense with his eyes open, "I saw it with both eyes. It was Fu Donglin who moved first, and he had been bullying Xie Chongxing before, and he just soiled Xie Chongxing's bed."

Fu Donglin exclaimed angrily, "You lie too. Ask yourself, who moved first?"

Zhong Yiming said: "...It turns out that you still ask yourself this word."

Fu Donglin felt his sarcasm, his face flushed red, and his eyes were extraordinarily hostile.

Everyone in the Political and Religious Office and Wang Yuxuejian looked at Fu Donglin's expression and already knew the answer in their hearts.

Fu Donglin was left at the Political and Educational Office, and Xie Chongxing and Wang Yuxue left the Political and Educational Office together.

Wang Yuxue said first, "Why didn't you tell the teacher about such a big thing as Fu Donglin?"