Chapter 25: I really want to shed a Pacific tear for my wife

Xie Chongxing went home this week.

It is estimated that neither Xie Guoxu nor Liu Xiu thought that he would come back, and they were stunned when they saw him.

Neighbors also saw Xie Chongxing, and quickly greeted him, "Chongxing, come here, come to my house for dinner tonight, there is a bed in my house, come and sleep."

Xie Chongxing politely refused, "Thank you auntie, no need."

The neighbor said with pity: "Don't be polite to Auntie, there is a litter of wolves there, don't be affected. Auntie read the news, your grades are so good, your teacher said that you can go to Tsinghua University and Peking University, you are really promising, dear. Your parents are hurting you to death, how can they make you drop out of school!"

She said this, and deliberately raised the volume, Xie Guoxu and Liu Xiu listened, and their faces were extremely ugly.

Xie Chongxing's expression didn't change, and he was still very polite, "Thank you auntie, it's really not necessary, I have a home."

As soon as these words came out, the neighbors stopped talking. After a while, they said, "Well, then if you have something to do, you can come and ask Auntie, the neighbors and neighbors, we will definitely help anyone who can help."

After she finished speaking, she went into the house and bit her ear with her man, "I'm afraid this child is not foolishly abused, and he still recognizes that family as his parents."

Her man said impatiently, "Take care of yourself, don't keep provoking others."

The woman spat and went to cook.

Xie Chongxing put down his schoolbag and asked casually, "Do you have my meal?"

Xie Guoxu and Liu Xiu glanced at each other, but before they spoke, Xie Zian rushed out and shouted sharply, "You still have the face to come back! Do you know how embarrassing I am at school because of you!"

Xie Chongxing remained silent.

Xie Zian pointed to the door and said loudly, "Get out of here! You are not my brother! Nor are you my parents' son! Your father is dead! You are a wild bastard!"

As soon as these words came out, Xie Chongxing's eyes showed a hint of sternness, and he said coldly: "Keep your mouth clean, the house you live in is not necessarily yours, as long as I want to sue, I can sue you at any time. Get my dad's compensation back."

Xie Zian wanted to say something, but Xie Guoxu covered his mouth and said sternly, "Shut up for me!"

Xie Zian quieted down.

Xie Chongxing asked again, "Do you have my meal?"

Liu Xiu's tone softened, "Yes, yes, just made, come and eat."

With that said, he opened the seat and placed a bowl in front of Xie Chongxing.

Xie Zian said aggrieved: "Mom! That's my meal!"

Liu Xiu said: "Didn't you eat a lot of snacks just now? Can't eat anymore, let your brother eat it."

Xie Zian still wanted to make trouble, but was kicked by Xie Guoxu and whispered, "Shut up and go back to your room to do your homework!"

Xie Zian's face flushed suddenly, he glanced at Xie Chongxing hatefully, turned his head and ran back to the room.

Liu Xiu and Xie Guoxu sat around Xie Chongxing, Liu Xiu glanced at Xie Guoxu and said softly, "Xingxing, are we still a family?"

Xie Chongxing looked at the table full of dishes and suddenly asked, "Who gave my name?"

Liu Xiu's face stiffened and she did not speak.