Chapter 124 Extra 5 Past Life

Xie Chongxing and Qin Zhongyue spent two months on their honeymoon.

Although he had never met or understood Qin Zhongyue before, after these two honeymoons, he had a deep understanding of Qin Zhongyue's character.

Although he is only one year younger than him, he is undoubtedly a boy who has been raised pampered. Perhaps because of this, his nature is very straightforward and sincere, and he has almost no secrets from him.

Qin Zhongyue's family is very rich, but he does not have the sense of superiority and overlooking that the rich people Xie Chongxing has seen have.

Even now, when he looks at me, there is still a hint of flattery and strong dependence in his eyes. He will sweetly call himself "wife". Although he is so tall and handsome, there is no sense of violation in calling him "wife".

He knew that he peeked at his ID card and secretly celebrated his birthday, but he pretended not to know. When he saw him and the hotel staff delivering the cake and singing happy birthday, Xie Chongxing's eyes were filled with tears. I just said that I should go to the toilet to calm down.

Although it was his birthday, he still tried his best to cooperate in sleeping with Qin Zhongyue that night.

Qin Zhongyue has a strong sexual desire, but Xie Chongxing understands his signals of desire so easily that he says "continue" in advance every time. As a result, Qin Zhongyue always looks at him as if he is looking at a pervert.

Xie Chongxing was also worried about this, but he was used to using this cold expression to deal with people and things, and he didn't want to defend himself.

After returning from abroad, he went to work for the Qin family. Qin Xiangqian taught him how to deal with things step by step, almost treating him as a disciple.

In fact, by now, Xie Chongxing also understands Qin Xiangqian's painstaking efforts. Qin Zhongyue's character is not suitable for inheriting the Qin family, and ordinary people cannot control him. He may end up getting divorced in the end, but he will not.

No matter what, he would never divorce Qin Zhongyue.

Qin Zhongyue had some bad friends, and Xie Chongxing also knew about it. He wanted to take care of it, but he was also busy with work. It was unrealistic to leave Qin Zhongyue alone to idle around. His mood began to be the same as Qin Zhongyue's, feeling that Qin Zhongyue was taking advantage of them. It's not impossible to pass the time.

But otherwise, he hesitated.

He couldn't tell what his feelings were for Qin Zhongyue, but one thing was clear to him: he didn't want Qin Zhongyue to sleep with someone else.

Because of this inexplicable possessiveness, he could only try to give Qin Zhongyue a time limit to ensure that he would not stay out overnight.

Qin Zhongyue was a little troubled by this rule and protested in a low voice, "Isn't ten o'clock too early?"

Xie Chongxing looked at him with a cold face. Qin Zhongyue shivered and smiled flatteringly at him, "I think it's quite late. If you don't set a seven o'clock for me, I feel like you are looking down on me!"

Xie Chongxing said: "Then seven o'clock."

Qin Zhongyue said: "...Honey, let's go to ten o'clock. Really, you don't have to look down on me!"

Xie Chongxing looked at his sincere eyes, and a soft emotion surged in his heart.

Qin Zhongyue knew that he was from a poor background. He didn't need to respect him much or ignore his words at all, but he managed to pay attention to every word he said and do everything he said. , treated almost as an imperial edict.