Chapter 49: Do you want to kiss him?

Qin Zhongyue: "...that's what you said?"

Zhong Yiming nodded, "That's what I said."

Qin Zhongyue said, "then why are you crying?"

Zhong Yiming affirmed: "I didn't cry, but the wind was so strong that my eyes were red."

"Oh." Qin Zhongyue paused for a while, then suddenly reacted, looking at Xie Chongxing, "You want to travel with Zhong Yiming? Two people???"

Xie Chongxing took his eyes away from the Mona Lisa portrait and fell on Qin Zhongyue, "It's not two people, it's a group tour with a few other people."

Qin Zhongyue said, "I'm going too! I'm going too!"

Xie Chongxing said: "If you want to go home, it may be too late."

Qin Zhongyue's face was mature and steady, "My dad didn't call me, so it's not time to go home."

He added: "He is so busy, he probably doesn't know that I have finished the college entrance examination. Similarly, even if I finish the summer vacation here and the university starts, he probably thinks that I have not yet completed the college entrance examination."

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Is Qin Zhongyue's father so unreliable? ?

Xie Chongxing blinked and said, "Then you haven't reported the college entrance examination with your father?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "I don't want to fight, I'm afraid he will call me back."

Xie Chongxing pursed his lips slightly and stopped talking.

If he could, he actually didn't want Qin Zhongyue to go back.

Qin Zhongyue said, "so I'll go with you!"

Xie Chongxing looked at the Mona Lisa portrait again and said softly, "Okay."

Qin Zhongyue was in a lively mood again, and he said, "let's go, you've been talking for a while, everyone is almost here."

Xie Chongxing looked at the bright and sunny smile on his face again, and couldn't help but blink.

Zhong Yiming looked at Xie Chongxing and then at Qin Zhongyue, how transparent he was, he could already see Xie Chongxing's special attitude towards Qin Zhongyue.

As long as they are together, in that atmosphere, it seems that no one else can get in anyway.

What a straight man, I'm afraid I just haven't met the right person.

Zhong Yiming lowered his eyes in despair, and when he heard Qin Zhongyue's hearty voice echoing in his ears, he laughed helplessly.

Sitting back in his seat, Xie Chongxing held a glass and took a few sips of milk, his eyes fell on Qin Zhongyue.

Qin Zhongyue noticed his eyes, looked at him innocently, and said, "Do you want to eat pig ears?"

Xie Chongxing nodded, and Qin Zhongyue gave him a pair of chopsticks, "It's quite spicy, if it wasn't for your gastrointestinal conditioning, you would definitely have diarrhea after eating it."

As soon as he finished speaking, a male classmate came to pull Qin Zhongyue, "University bully, get up, and toast with the teacher!"

There were also people who dared to call Xie Chongxing, "Xie Chongxing, you are here too. Teacher Wang just asked if you were here, and the teacher can't see you when you are sitting behind me!"

In fact, Xie Chongxing has such good grades and looks good. Many classmates want to get close to him, but he has no choice but to keep his smile. Yes, there are not many expressions, and over time, no one dares to speak to Xie Chongxing.