Chapter 123 Extra 4 Past Life

When Xie Chongxing saw Qin Zhongyue for the first time, he really felt illuminated by his smile.

But in just that moment, he noticed Qin Zhongyue's unreliability.

Just when he was speechless at Qin Zhongyue's words, a man in uniform, probably a butler, appeared and invited them to the hall.

During this period, Qin Zhongyue looked at him curiously, pondered for a moment, and asked, "Are you my father's illegitimate son?"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Qin Zhongyue said: "Probably not, hahahahaha, my dad won't cheat."

After a pause, he continued: "Oh, my dad is single now and has nowhere to go."

Arriving in front of Qin Xiangqian, Qin Xiangqian pulled Xie Chongxing and said to Qin Zhongyue: "Zhong Yue, this is the wife I found for you. You two will get married in a few days and go abroad for two months." Honeymoon."

When Qin Xiangqian talked about "two months of honeymoon", his eyes seemed to be about to welcome a new life.

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Now he was very sure how much Qin Xiangqian wanted to get rid of his son.

But could Qin Zhongyue really let his father control him so casually?

Xie Chongxing's eyes fell on Qin Zhongyue's face, only to see him staring straight at him and saying shyly, "Dad, is it too soon? I'm not ready to get married yet."

Qin Xiangxiang said earnestly: "It's so fast. You are 22 years old this year. Shouldn't you get married? Your father and I had you when I was 21 years old."

Qin Zhongyue nodded, as if he was persuaded by Qin Xiangqian, "Yes, then I should get married."

Then he said, "That's not right. If I get married now, I will be laughed at by Li Jun and the others."

Qin Xiangqian said seriously: "If you don't get married, the company will be handed over to Qin Wenxuan after I retire, and you won't be able to think about your eight million a month pocket money anymore."

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

Qin Zhongyue said: "I will marry you!"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Are they all so casual?

They seemed to be singing along, but it wasn't like they were joking.

Within a few days, Mrs. Qin began to prepare for the wedding.

Qin Xiangqian gave him a check of 10 million, saying it was a betrothal gift, and promised to arrange for him to work in the company after they finished their honeymoon.

For Xie Chongxing before, this was something that was completely unthinkable.

Moreover, the wedding was very formal and grand. Celebrities from all walks of life were invited to attend the wedding.

Qin Xiangqian and Qin Zhongyue took him to toast him throughout the whole process. They did not look down on him or slack him off because he was a man, nor did they let others despise him.

He received a sincere respect that was not like looking down from above.

On their wedding night, Xie Chongxing and Qin Zhongyue sat on the red wedding bed covered with rose petals.

Although Xie Chongxing looked calm, his body was tense and he was very nervous.

Qin Zhongyue is a very tall man, about 1.9 meters tall, and has a strong build. If he presses him, it will be difficult for him to resist.