Chapter 110: You're in my heart

Xie Chongxing is still very busy, so busy that his feet barely touch the ground, but no matter how busy he is, he still won a scholarship this semester.

Although the 10,000 yuan scholarship is not much for him now, he still cherishes it and invites his roommates to have a meal.

After the final exam, the school also closed the summer vacation, Xie Chongxing could finally not be so busy.

He? He can continue the divorce lawsuit with Qi Bojun along with Song Hui.

Qi Bojun hasn't solved his troubles yet. His character is too exclusive to me, and his strength is good. Once he falls down, his previous arrogance will bring disaster to him.

What's more, at this time, there are a lot of people who fall into the trap. As the so-called Qi family falls, others are full.

Moreover, although the Qi family is large, there are also many other shareholders. Qi Bojun took the power of the Qi family, and the Qi family became a one-man speech. At the beginning, he insisted on taking the project, which caused the whole Qi Shi was trapped and fell into a quagmire. Other shareholders can't wait to kill Qi Bojun. Even if he is not clear, he may be investigated, and he pushes behind him without hesitation. As a result, more and more things have been found in Qi Bojun. He is about to face prison. disaster.

Qi Bojun and some shareholders were locked up, and he could not be present when the court held another court session, so he had to let his lawyer go over to defend.

Of course, there is no way to identify Song Hui's lawyer, Qi Bojun's illegitimate children, and the evidence that he had intimate relationships with women outside.

This time, Qi's mother and Qi Bojun's sister were also present. As soon as they saw Song Hui, they pointed at her and scolded her. The words were so filthy and bitter that it was not like what a famous lady like her could say. The court police sternly stopped her. She was frightened to silence.

I don't know who disclosed the rumors, but there are still reporters standing guard. When they see Qi's mother, they take pictures. Qi's mother screams and hides behind her daughter. long stay.

Although Qi Bojun refused to divorce, the judge still gave a verdict of divorce because the evidence was conclusive and the court recognized the evidence.

Song Hui walked out of the court and saw the bright sun outside, her expression a little stunned, she couldn't believe that she really succeeded in divorce from Qi Bojun.

Xie Chongxing calculated the money in the account, it was still enough to rent a very nice house in Kyoto, and he didn't need to continue living in the Song family's house.

He ran for a day, rented a flat in the neighborhood near Qin Zhongyue's house, and arranged it a little, it became like a home.

Helping Song Hui to move, she found that she didn't have any luggage except for the clothes and daily necessities he bought for her.

Song Hui found a cardboard box from her room in the Song family, and opened it, it was filled with things that Xie Qinghe had given her.

Xie Chongxing looked at? She kept staring at it, and came over, "Mom..."

Song Hui sniffed and said with a smile, "Look? This is what your dad drew for me."

Xie Chongxing looked down and saw that she was holding a sketch in her hand, on which was Song Hui with fluttering hair, and she drew her charm very well.

"Your dad has never learned to sketch, he? Look? I draw, he learned it himself." Song Yi paused for a while and continued to laugh: "But your dad only draws me well, and the others are not good-looking."