Chapter 67: Green tea attacks straight men backlash

Qin Zhongyue finally failed to get money from Qin Xiangqian.

Qin Zhongyue was very disappointed, "Dad, you don't love me anymore, do you have another son outside?"

Qin Xiangqian sneered and said, "I think so."

Although Qin Zhongyue is only seventeen years old, he is also a big man of about 1.8 meters. He is not very incompatible with Qin Xiangqian's coquetry, "Dad, don't be angry, anger is not good for your health, Dad, our family, you have to Have some confidence in me, the stars have voted for me as a whole family, how can you lose as a father?"

Qin Xiangqian said, "What do you want? It's too much. I can't afford it."

Qin Zhongyue looked at Xie Chongxing, with a decision written in his eyes, "Looks like I really deserve it? I'm on my knees".

Qin Xiangqian suddenly let go at this moment, "Although our family has money, the money you want is not something you can get in a short time. You can do it first, and I'll give you the money if it works, okay? ?"

Qin Zhongyue jumped up in surprise, hugged Qin Xiangqian and kissed him **** the face, "Dad, I really love you so much!"

Qin Xiangqian pushed him away in disgust, "You're such a big man, yet you kiss me with drool on my face, rolling."

Qin Zhongyue and Xie Chongxing left the living room, Qin Zhongyue smiled and said to Xie Chongxing, "Look, my dad still loves me very much."

Xie Chongxing nodded, Qin Xiangqian really spoiled Qin Zhongyue with no bottom line.

Qin Zhongyue scratched his head and said, "Although I was thinking of taking money from my dad, what I said was sincere."

Xie Chongxing looked at him with obvious doubts in his eyes, Qin Zhongyue said: "My dad is really hard, he is alone, there are too many things to decide, I think I can still share a little with him. Just share."

Xie Chongxing watched Qin Zhongyue grow from heartless to thinking now, and suddenly he really understood how reliable a man can be when he grows up.

Qin Zhongyue thought for a while, and then said, "I can't manage a company, even if I learn it, I probably won't inherit the family business in the future, but we can ask the most reliable and powerful professional managers to help. Take care of the company so we can both have some free time."

Xie Chongxing listened to him saying "we" one by one, blinked his eyes, and tried his best not to care too much, but after all, there was a wave in his heart.

At this time, Qin Zhongyue looked at Xie Chongxing with a heartless smile, his white teeth shining, "Don't work too hard, you have dark circles under your eyes."

Xie Chongxing: "...is there?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "Yes."

He stretched out his fingers, and the warm fingertips rubbed the skin under his eyes lightly, "Well, just this one, it's still light, very good, but you'd better ensure sleep, Otherwise it won't look good."

Xie Chongxing returned to the room, walked to the vanity mirror and took a closer look. There were indeed some dark circles under his eyes, but they only appeared during the exam recently.

Touching his face again, he felt a little dry. He thought for a while, then went to the shopping app and bought a few skin care products from it.

The next day, Qin Zhongyue and him were trimming flowers in the flower room outside when a maid ran in and said someone was looking for them.

Qin Zhongyue went out and saw that it was Shi Yanyu, and there was a boy next to him, who looked familiar.

When Shi Yanyu saw him, he smiled, "I came back from Y city and happened to pass by your house, so I came to see you."