Chapter 126 Extra 7 Past Life last chap

If he had no feelings for Qin Zhongyue, this kind of life would be pretty good - at least much better than what he had at the beginning.

But Xie Chongxing has become very greedy now.

Qin Zhongyue was probably as sun-like to him.

His surging vitality is really rare. It seems that nothing can make him unhappy, or in other words, he can make himself happy no matter what the situation.

Such positive emotions and attitude towards life, like sunshine, infected Xie Chongxing.

No matter how indifferent he appeared on the surface, his heart was made of flesh after all, and he couldn't help but fall in love with Qin Zhongyue.

He wants Qin Zhongyue's love.

But he also knew very well that the initial relationship between him and Qin Zhongyue was just Qin Xiangqian's wishful thinking.

Qin Zhongyue may have just listened to his father and married him.

Being loyal to him and listening to him may just be out of a strong sense of responsibility in marriage.

Xie Chongxing touched the mole under his eyelids.

Qin Zhongyue discovered it that night. He came closer to look at it in disbelief and asked in a low voice: "Wife, where is the mole under your eyelid?"

Xie Chongxing looked at him coldly and said, "That's it."

Qin Zhongyue said with a heartbroken look: "How beautiful is that mole? Why did you click it off?"

Xie Chongxing didn't speak. He couldn't understand why Qin Zhongyue felt heartache over a mole, but it was true that he liked to lick the mole, which made him burst into tears and all his aloof gestures were completely shattered.

However, the reason why he removed the mole was not because Qin Zhongyue licked it and made him lose his temper, but rather out of superstition.

It's quite funny. He is not usually a superstitious person, but he wants to remove a mole to increase the possibility that Qin Zhongyue will like him.

In fact, for an honest person like Qin Zhongyue, if he asked questions, Qin Zhongyue would definitely answer honestly.

But Xie Chongxing didn't want to ask, and he didn't dare to ask.

After all, he is also a coward.

Sometimes he feels that Qin Zhong is more and more like light. He tries his best to reach out and catch it, but he can only catch a little bit of the afterglow. Like the wind, even if he tried his best, he could not catch up with him.

This is why he doesn't care about lust, but still allows Qin Zhongyue to ask for him.

Only in this way can I feel that I really have him in my hand.

Xie Chongxing also felt like a pervert. When Qin Zhong went out to party with friends, he would call and send him text messages, asking him to answer the phone immediately and make sure that there were no women around him and that he was not messing around.

Of course, Qin Zhongyue did this very well. No matter how many calls he made to him, he could always answer the call immediately and even start a video call for him.

Qin Zhongyue was very magnanimous on this point and was not afraid of him checking it at all. Xie Chongxing knew his mobile phone password and could not control the evil thoughts in his heart. He checked it secretly while he was sleeping, but of course he couldn't find anything.

However, when Qin Zhongyue saw his friends sending him messages, encouraging him to go out to play, and showing him photos of beautiful female internet celebrities, Qin Zhongyue always replied: I'm married, my eyes belong to my wife, I don't Look, don't send it to me. If you send it again, I will delete my friends.