Chapter 2: male moral teacher

The holiday was over, Xie Chongxing packed up early in the morning and went to school.

In fact, the home is not far from the school, there is a direct bus, less than 30 minutes by car, which is very convenient, but Xie Chongxing still chose to stay.

The No. 1 middle school he attended was a newly built school. Because of the sufficient capital, he was willing to spend a lot of money. Therefore, the facade of the school was grand and grand, and there were two three-meter-high stone elephants sitting in the town, which looked very imposing.

In addition to school facilities, the school's shareholders have also spent a lot of money on teachers. All aspects are integrated. In addition, it is not a public school, so the tuition fee is naturally very expensive. It costs eight or nine thousand for a semester. No matter what, he could not afford to study. However, he was exempted from tuition fees, and even received scholarships and living allowances, just because he entered the city with the first grade in the high school entrance examination.

The Xie Guoxu family did not know what his grades were, and only believed the surface revealed by Xie Chongxing.

Because of this, Xie Chongxing didn't feel too embarrassed.

Many times, Xie Chongxing wonders if he is the biological son of Xie Guoxu and Liu Xiu, but his face combines all the advantages of Xie Guoxu and Liu Xiu. Looking at the face in the mirror, he can't really tell. I am not their child.

Xie Chongxing didn't understand why there was such a big difference between the two children, but he had learned not to expect it.

When he packed up and was about to go out, it was still early. Xie Guoxu walked out of the room shirtless, glanced at Xie Chongxing at the door, and suddenly felt a little fatherly love, and asked, "Go to school?"

Xie Chongxing paused for a while, then nodded.

Xie Guoxu asked, "Are you rich?"

Xie Chongxing raised his face to look at him, Xie Guoxu's eyes met his dark pupils, and turned away again, "If you don't have any money, ask you to borrow it from Teacher Wang, and then you can pay her back when you're good."

Xie Chongxing said, "Let's go."

After speaking, he opened the door and left without looking back.

Xie Guoxu drank water and went back to bed.

Liu Xiu asked in a daze: "He left? You didn't give him money, did you?"

Xie Guoxu said: "I don't have money, so Mr. Wang is not very good to him, and he also subsidizes Chongxing to go to school. I think she can be her son."

Liu Xiu snorted and said, "That boy who is unfamiliar with the white-eyed wolf, spending a penny on him makes me feel panic."

Xie Guoxu said: "I asked you to give it away at first, but you were sitting on the ground and raising the price, just for 5,000 yuan, and smashed people into their hands. Don't you deserve it now?"

Liu Xiu said, "What do you know, that Jing guy looks very rich and wears a gold watch, so he's still five thousand dollars short?"

Xie Guoxu said, "If you don't have a lot of money, can you leave if you pay 5,000 yuan?"

Liu Xiu said angrily: "Forget it, I'm too lazy to tell you, go to sleep!"

Xie Guoxu stopped talking, and the room fell into silence again.

Xie Chongxing was unaware of the disputes between his parents. He came to the school very early, and the school gate had not yet opened.

He looked at people very calm and quiet, and he also had a crazy side in his bones. He walked from the lavish gate to the towering fence, raised his head and glanced, then took off the backpack behind him, threw it into the fence, and then retreated. In the last few steps, after the run-up, he climbed up the 2.5-meter-high fence.