Chapter 11: silly boy

Xie Chongxing seemed to sense something. He glanced at Qin Zhongyue and the others, and happened to meet Qin Zhongyue's indignant eyes. Xie Chongxing was startled and withdrew his gaze.

"...Senior, your brother is in love with my sister now. My parents have been divorced since I was a child. She was with my mother and treated her very harshly, so she lacked love. Xie Zian started chasing her and would give her in the morning. I bought breakfast and helped me to fetch water and rice, but as soon as I caught up, it was revealed. I kept belittling my sister and kidnapped her morally. Most of the time, it was not good for her. Occasionally, my sister was even more determined. Of course, I told the senior that this was not for complaining. Xie Zian came to the school the day before yesterday to find you. I said that you were the first in the grade and he left with a bad face. I was worried that the senior would cause trouble, so I wanted to talk to the senior about this matter. But the second year and the third year are separated by two floors, so I can't make it in time..." Jin Kui spoke in a eloquent manner and at a very fast pace, like a machine gun, and he finished it with a click.

Only then did Xie Chongxing know why Xie Zian flipped through his schoolbag for no reason.

But will Xie Zian tell Xie Guoxu and his wife that Xie Chongxing is inclined not to, he still understands Xie Zian, knows his bravado, his despicable cowardice.

Xie Chongxing nodded to Jin Kui and said, "I see, thank you for telling me."

Jin Kui swallowed her saliva to ease the dryness of her throat. She rolled her eyes and asked in a low voice, "Senior, can I ask, are you and Xie Zian really brothers?"

Xie Chongxing paused and nodded, "Yes."

Jin Kui said: "Ah, they're real brothers, why do I feel that the senior and Xie Zian are not like brothers at all, and they don't look very similar, if I hadn't heard the senior say yes, I would have thought that he touched porcelain on the moon. "

Xie Chongxing did not speak.

Jin Kui peeped at his face, and couldn't help but sigh in his heart. He looks good and has good grades, which is thousands of times better than that Xie Zian.

If her sister's boyfriend was like this, she would definitely agree with her hands and feet, but since she was a real brother, she also gave up her mind.

Jin Kui said, "Senior, do you want to leave a contact information? Is it convenient to find you then?"

Xie Chongxing replied, "I don't have a cell phone."

Jin Kui was stunned for a moment, remembering the rumors about him in the forum, and thinking that Jin Rui said that Xie Zian spent a small amount of two thousand to buy game skins, and the mobile phone he used was also a new smartphone. Don't even have a cell phone?

Jin Kui thought about what kind of situation Xie Chongxing belonged to, but there was no sign of it on her face. She blinked her eyes and said, "Then let me call the senior."

As she spoke, she took out a note paper and pen from her schoolbag, quickly wrote down her phone number, and handed it to Xie Chongxing.

Xie Chongxing reached out and took it.

Jin Kui said goodbye to him, "So goodbye, senior!"

Xie Chongxing responded and watched her leave.

As soon as the Jinkui people left, Qin Zhongyue strode over immediately and asked him, "What did she write to you?"

Xie Chongxing replied: "Contact."

Qin Zhongyue: "...what is she looking for you for?"

Xie Chongxing glanced at him, folded the note paper in half, put it in the school uniform pocket, and replied, "She has something to do with me."