Chapter 112: stupid scalp

After the party, Qin Xiangqian sat in the car and received a call from Qin Yuanjian. He just glanced at it and pretended not to see it. He silently put the phone back in his pocket and let him call again. again.

Qin Xiangqian's father Qin Yuanjian? That's a bad habit. When he was young, he was very proficient in cheating and having extramarital affairs. He created so many illegitimate children, and he didn't manage the Qin family well. Even at the age of 60 this year, he is almost 70 years old, and he can still produce an illegitimate child.

Perhaps it was because he was deeply influenced by his lewd and slutty father, which made Qin Xiangqian not want to be close to women at all. He thought that Qin Zhongyue would like men, and he would have inherited his gene of not being close to women.

Inheritance is really scary. Qin Xiangqian thought.

Rao is Qin Yuanjian? If he is not a human being, Qin Xiangqian was also loved and grown up by Qin Yuanjian. How can he not? He is too cold to him, so he listens to him a little.

If it's not too outrageous, he will do as he does? It's more worry-free, if it's too outrageous, like this time, he will just pretend to be blind and deaf.

Now Qin Yuanjian? Calling him frantically is most likely due to Qin Zhongyue's relationship problem.

There have been rumors about this matter since last year. It was spread by Jiang Pengqing's son Jiang Cheng. He also understood the reason. It was just that Jiang Cheng insulted Xie Chongxing in person, and Qin Zhongyue beat him up, thinking that he would kill the two of them. If something happened to him, it would make Qin Zhongyue shriveled-

But I don't think about it, Jiangcheng is his son Qin Xiangqian, or Qin Zhongyue is his son.

How could he blame his son for such a trivial matter?

Since such a friend can't make his son happy, he doesn't need it. Qin Xiangqian stopped all cooperation with the Jiang family for this reason.

After that, he didn't take this matter to heart, and the rumors passed around and disappeared. But since New Year's Day, the relationship between his son and Xie Chongxing has become closer and closer. They go to their homes and go shopping together. He even brings Xie Chongxing to work in Qin's family, and rumors spread again.

They all seemed to think that Qin Zhongyue and Xie Chongxing were secretly playing tricks under his nose, reminding themselves one by one to be careful that his son was **** and playing with men.

It's so annoying, can't you be a serious boyfriend if you play with men?

Qin Xiangqian thought about it, he had to think of a way to hold an engagement party?

This can be done, and it can trick Zhong Ning back.

No, these people can't accept the man and the man. If Zhong Ning can't accept it, why don't he fly back quickly?

The more Qin Qianqian thought about it, the more he felt that this was the case. He took out his mobile phone-good guy, Qin Yuanjian? He called him 24 times.

This perseverance to make phone calls is in the same line.

Qin Xiangqian sent a message to Zhong Ning. There was a red exclamation mark next to the hundreds of messages in front of him, proving that he was still blocked.

Qin Xiangqian is also used to it. He is very strong. He has been strong for several years. Although he knows that there is a 100% possibility that he will still be blocked, he can also brew his emotions and edit an article deeply. Text message, "Your son misses you again, when will you be back?"