Chapter 35: I like a man who runs with a cupboard

Almost a week has passed since the court hearing, and Xie Guoxu has prepared 480,000 yuan.

The car was not sold, but the two houses were sold.

Yes, they bought two houses, one in Yunshui Town and one in Liu Xiu's hometown.

Yunshui Town is worthless, it is only 200,000 yuan now, but 500,000 yuan was still very valuable at the beginning. They bought a house in Liuxiu's city that was not very good, but it was quite big. It was only 50,000 yuan, but now the price has risen to 450,000 yuan. Liu Xiu sold it in a hurry, and the price was lowered to 400,000 yuan, but it was not a loss.

What made Xie Guoxu very angry was that when they sold the house there, Liu Xiu's younger brother called and told him that his old community had heard that it was going to be demolished.

I don't know if the news is true or not, but if it is true, they will lose out!

I didn't dare to ask in detail, for fear of a brain hemorrhage.

The money was enough, but Liu Xiu was unwilling to give it to Xie Chongxing, "Why, after raising him for 18 years, he still has to give him money in the end!"

Xie Guoxu smoked a suffocating cigarette and said, "Is it useful for you to say this now? Hurry up and let him figure it out. You didn't see that you were asked to pay back the money when you walked out the door now. I've lost my face!"

Liu Xiu did not speak.

Xie Zian didn't go to school in the morning. He had a fever and asked for leave from the teacher. Hearing his parents arguing outside, he couldn't help getting up, sniffing, and asking, "Dad, where will we live after this house is sold? what?"

Xie Guoxu doesn't have a good face towards him now - anyone who finds out that a child who is a baby is actually a **** who is addicted to games and learning to regress will not have a good face.

So Xie Guoxu ignored him, Xie Zian asked Liu Xiu again anxiously, and Liu Xiu said, "Don't worry about this, you still have a fever, hurry back to bed."

Xie Zian was pushed back into the bed by Liu Xiu, and he still refused to give up and asked, "Mom, you haven't answered me yet, where will we live after the house is sold?"

Liu Xiu sighed and said, "Rent a house, if you don't rent a house, it's all because of Xie Chongxing who killed a thousand knives! And you, you're not up to your expectations, if your grades are better than him, my mother will also figure it out. Evil, I didn't expect you to study, and you lied to your father, lied to me."

Liu Xiu is not as angry as Xie Guoxu. It seems that the mother will be more tolerant of her children. The reason why Xie Guoxu is so angry is that firstly, his wish to have a child becomes a dragon, and secondly, he has no capital to show off outside.

Xie Zian's face was flushed with shame, and he didn't speak.

Liu Xiu said: "If it wasn't for those tongue-chewing women who spoke out, I wouldn't know you were in love at school. You want to be in love at this age. Do you know how embarrassing I am."

Xie Zian said in a sullen voice, "Her family is rich."

Liu Xiu paused and asked, "How rich are you?"

Xie Zian said: "I heard that her father is the director of the Tourism Bureau. I don't know how rich she is, but she has two or three thousand pocket money a month."

"Your father's salary is only four or five thousand a month. Does she have two or three thousand living expenses a month?" Liu Xiu was in disbelief.

Xie Zian said, "Yes, if it wasn't for her family's wealth, I wouldn't look down on her."