Chapter 93: virgin hammer one more

I don't know? Was it Xie Chongxing's illusion? He always felt that there was something wrong with Qin Xiangqian's eyes.

He pretended not to notice Qin Xiangqian's peeping eyes, and was talking to Qin Zhongyue casually, and out of the corner of his eye did see Qin Xiangqian staring at him, his eyes full of complexity.

Rao is Xie Chongxing, and under this kind of gaze, he also became a little uneasy.

Finally, Qin Xiangqian asked him in a kind tone: "Xingxing, do you have something to tell me? Ah?"

Xie Chongxing paused and asked cautiously, "Uncle, what are you talking about?"

Qin Xiangqian said politely: "You? If you have any grievances, you must tell me? I will definitely decide for you."

Xie Chongxing didn't know? He said? What was the reason for such a statement? He was a little dazed, or he shook his head and said?: "I'm fine, I don't have any grievances, thank you uncle for your concern."

Qin Zhongyue said from the side: "Dad, what are you worrying about? I'm sure I'll know right away when Xingxing is wronged? Ah."

Qin Xiangqian: "..."

Forget it, he doesn't get involved in this kind of thing?

The dinner was very rich, and the longevity noodles specially made by my aunt, Xie Chongxing also? I got a bowl, but this kind of noodles will be a bit embarrassing, because no matter how you eat it, you can't finish it, and you can't? Going down, does he want face?, so he finished the bowl of noodles very slowly.

Also, I don't have any appetite. After eating a little cake, I'm full.

Qin Zhongyue didn't seem to think about anything?, as always, he scolded Qin Xiangqian, making Qin Xiangqian speechless, and asked innocently, "Dad, why don't you say anything? already?"

Xie Chongxing had a stomachache when he saw this scene.

Maybe Qin Xiangqian was the same, so he quickly made an excuse and ran away.

Only Xie Chongxing and Qin Zhongyue were left in the restaurant. Qin Zhongyue looked at Xie Chongxing and said, "Let's go upstairs too."

Xie Chongxing gave a soft "um".

The two took the elevator upstairs, Qin Zhongyue reminded in a low voice, "Do you have any birthday present for me?"

Xie Chongxing said: "I'm ready."

Qin Zhongyue laughed, Xie Chongxing turned his head and glanced at him, feeling that Qin Zhongyue was really stupid.

Cute too? Really.

After getting out of the elevator, Xie Chongxing asked, "Go to my room, or to your room?"

Qin Zhongyue said shyly: "Of course I'll go to your room, your bed is fragrant, I like it."

Xie Chongxing's ears became hot when he heard it, but he was actually very nervous now.

He took Qin Zhongyue to his room.

Xie Chongxing put on new sheets. The gray-blue sheets and quilt cover looked clean and warm. The heating was already turned on in the room, so even if he was naked, he would not feel cold.

Xie Chongxing inexplicably remembered those virgin rules he searched for, and thought it was a bit ridiculous. He was also a virgin, but he also wanted to take a shower before talking about it.

Just when he thought so, Qin Zhongyue whispered: "Let's go take a shower first?"

Xie Chongxing paused and replied softly.