Chapter 118: i have a wife you don't

After Qin Zhongyue said this, he saw that Zhong Yiming's expression was wrong, so he reacted, blinked, and said, "Oh, I forgot, you? You are gay, you? You can't give birth."

Zhong Yiming said firmly: "It's okay."

Qin Zhongyue asked again, "then do you have a boyfriend?"

Zhong Yiming replied, "Not yet."

Qin Zhongyue wanted to say something else, but Xie Chongxing stepped forward a few steps, covered his mouth, and said in a serious tone, "Okay, you? Give me a few words."

Qin Zhongyue nodded obediently, indicating that he would stop talking, and Xie Chongxing then let go of his mouth.

Xie Chongxing said to Zhong Yiming, "Sit inside."

Bringing Zhong Yiming in and sitting down, Xie Chongxing walked to Qin Zhongyue's side, "You? Give me? Be careful when I speak, don't show off."

Qin Zhongyue said aggrievedly, "I didn't show off either."

Xie Chongxing said with a bit of vicissitudes: "That's because I covered your mouth in time."

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

At this time, someone called Qin Zhongyue. Qin Zhongyue looked back and saw that it was Shi Yanyu. He immediately raised a smile and shouted, "Master!"

Shi Yanyu strode over, coughed lightly, and said, "I wish you a happy engagement."

Qin Zhongyue looked at him up and down, only to see Shi Yanyu wearing a silver suit, with refreshing wax on his hair, tall and straight, with a handsome face, he looked very noble, "...I doubt you? I'm in the limelight."

Shi Yanyu: "? I didn't."

Qin Zhongyue said, "You? Yes, everyone is looking at you now."

Shi Yanyu listened and looked inside the door. Indeed, many people were looking at him. Shi Yanyu hesitated for a while and said, "Then I wear a mask?"

Qin Zhongyue laughed hahahaha, put his arm around his shoulder, and said, "It's alright, I'm not a stingy person, after all, I'm a man with a wife now!"

Shi Yanyu: "...I'm handsome, what does it have to do with you having a wife?"

When he said this, he couldn't help but shut his mouth, he already had a hunch that Qin Zhongyue would say something.

Sure enough, he heard Qin Zhongyue say as a matter of course: "Because you don't have a wife, so I allow you? Today is more handsome than me hahahaha!"

Shi Yanyu slapped himself in his heart, he shouldn't have asked.

He brought Shi Yanyu to the seat and sat down, and Li Jun came in behind him.

Qin Zhongyue went up to meet him, looked behind him, and asked, "Where's your girlfriend?"

Li Jun was a little silent and said, "We broke up." Qin Zhongyue: "...You cheated?"

Li Jun replied: "No, she secretly cracked the file lock password of my mobile phone and watched the video inside, so she broke up with me."

Hearing this, Qin Zhongyue thought that Li Jun deserved it, but it was hard to say it, so he patted Li Jun on the shoulder and said earnestly, "You? Get rid of the bad habit of shooting videos, or else Really no innocent girl would want you?"

Li Jun smiled bitterly, "Forget it, let's not talk about that, today is your good day, I wish you well."

Qin Zhongyue said, "I will give you some joy. I hope you can continue to work hard and have a happy love and marriage."