Chapter 38: You are the only master of mythology atmosphere (two more)

Zhao Yi screamed: "Crazy, you are all crazy, your father is also a pervert, your father and son are in the same group, I was deceived by you! If I knew this, I should strangle you as soon as you were born!"

Her face was so hideous that people around her backed away a few steps, for fear that she would go crazy and beat them.

At this time, the dean of education arrived late, and everyone gave way to him, and he said solemnly: "This parent, there is something you can go back and say, there are still twenty days before the college entrance examination, the child's Mentality and emotions are the most important, you can't comfort them, and don't add tension to your child."

After finishing speaking, two female teachers came over and held her, "It's almost time for class, tell us if you have anything to say."

Zhao Yi saw these two beautiful female teachers approaching, and her eyes subconsciously showed a bit of hostility and panic. She quickly arranged her messy hair with her fingers, turned her head and said to Zhong Yiming: "You come home with me! Go, if you have such a problem, you are too embarrassed to go out, you are not ashamed! Hurry up and follow me!"

Zhong Yiming was very disappointed with her, and also felt very chilled. There was less than a month before the college entrance examination. Even if she knew his secret, she couldn't wait for more than 12 days before questioning him? They also have to make trouble at the school, and everyone knows the trouble.

Zhong Yiming took a deep breath, held back his sourness, and said to Zhao Yi, "I see, I will go to my father's place."

When Father Zhong cheated, Zhong Yiming felt that his mother was greatly hurt. Even if Father Zhong wanted him to follow him, he did not agree, but insisted on following his mother.

This is understandable, but since the divorce, all the mother's attention has been diverted from the father to him, so that he can bear it too, he felt that she was sick and pitiful, so he let himself endure all the discomfort, forcibly docile in front of mother.

Eat what she doesn't like to eat, wear clothes she doesn't like to wear, and even the color matching of the room should be completely according to her preferences.

He felt that as long as he followed her mind, she would be fine, but now it seemed that he thought too much.

If it goes on like this, he will collapse sooner or later, just like just now, desperate and jumping down from the upstairs.

Zhong Yiming paused for a moment, and his tone became firmer, "Since you think I'm disgusting and shameful, then you should not have given birth to my son."

Zhao Yi screamed: "You dare! You were born to me, you should listen to me! Come back with me!!"

She began to struggle, and the two female teachers could hardly hold him down, so they couldn't help but cast a cry for help at the dean. The dean gave a man in a security uniform behind him a look. Holding Zhao Yi down, he said gruffly, "It's almost time for class, the school is closing, please go out."

Zhao Yi screamed: "Let go! Can you touch me! Let go!!"

The security guard was indifferent, the two female teachers comforted him, and she raised her hand and scratched a few long holes.

Just at this time, the preparation bell rang, and the teacher from the school turned to look at the students who were still crowded in the corridor, and said loudly: "Class is over, go back to the classroom quickly, don't watch the fun here."

The next class happened to be from the teacher's class, and the students walked into the classroom in an orderly manner.

And the teacher from the school was still following other teachers to appease Zhao Yi and send her out of school, and the class did not go to class so quickly for a while.