Chapter 108: you no longer have a wife

Qin Zhongyue is in good health and young, so he only needs to lie in the hospital for a week.

Qin Zhongyue is a very active person. Since he was a child, he couldn't sit still. This is why he couldn't stay at home in his previous life, and he thought about going out to play.

Now he has actually gotten a lot better. He suppressed his temper in his previous life, and now, he is someone who has experienced the college entrance examination in hell, so he is not impatient, but he can lie down for a day, and lie down for a week. It was to kill him.

So he insisted on going home to recuperate.

Qin Xiangqian also knew about this, so he didn't stop him and let him go home.

Qin Zhongyue had eaten himself in the hospital, and he still didn't have an ac count in his heart, so he vowed to say to Qin Xiangqian, "Dad, don't worry? Can I send you love? Lunch!"

Qin Xiangqian took a breath, but fortunately Xie Chongxing said: "Forget it, you? Have this heart? Uncle is already very happy? You? Continue to study, and eat yourself in the hospital. Uncle worried??"

Qin Xiangqian cast a grateful glance at Xie Chongxing, good boy, help him escape!

Qin Zhongyue thought it was reasonable, and with mental exhaustion, he soon fell asleep relying on Xie Chongxing.

Xie Chongxing slightly adjusted his posture so that Qin Zhongyue could sleep comfortably, and reached out to wipe the fine sweat on his forehead, looking at Qin Zhongyue with a very gentle look.

Qin Xiangqian? Seeing this scene in the rearview mirror, he couldn't help feeling moved.

Even if it is to send him a bento for his son, especially to learn to cook and eat himself into the hospital, he has to deal with the affairs of the two families as soon as possible. Xie Chongxing is a student after all, so he can't be exhausted. Who will rule Qin Zhongyue?

Thinking of Qin Xiangqian here, he finally exerted his strength.

It's easy for the Qin family to want to engage with the Qi family. Qin Xiangqian can achieve this position, and his heart is of course dirty.

It didn't take long for the Qi family group to recover. The hole of more than 10 billion yuan was too big. No matter how thick the foundation was, it couldn't stand it. In particular, Qi Bojun invested all the working capital in order to stabilize the project. With one shot, the whole body is moved, and the follow-up funds for other projects cannot be added, so they can only be auctioned at a very low price to backfill the holes. This big project was scrapped, the stock market plummeted, and hundreds of millions were evaporated invisibly. In just a few months, the Qi family was directly trapped and could not get out.

The tyrant Qi Bojun was also directly caught in a dilemma. However, this is not the worst. He was also taken away by the tax department for tax evasion and tax evasion. The public security department also intervened at the same time, causing the entire Qi family? Heart? Panic, and soon resigned a large.

After Song Hui's divorce lawsuit was accepted, the court notified Qi Bojun to appear in court for a written defense. Naturally, Qi Bojun could not come. He probably knew that he had too many problems and was at fault. Qi Bojun's lawyer requested an extension, and the court approved it.

Xie Chongxing is not in a hurry if he fails to get a divorce. This is already a very good situation. This marriage can definitely be divorced.

Next is the Song family.

Song Xigu was relieved when he learned that Qi Bojun had been taken away, and quickly called Xie Chongxing, first cared about him, and then asked about his relationship with Qin Zhongyue.