Chapter 41: Hair loss trouble grass is tears

Zhong Yiming couldn't believe that this was something that a high school student would do. What made him even more devastated was that he actually felt a little urinating under Qin Zhongyue's booing.

Zhong Yiming: "..."

"No, I still don't want to," he said firmly and stubbornly.

Qin Zhongyue's eyes fell on Zhong Yiming's trousers and crotch, so scared that Zhong Yiming clenched his trousers waist, for fear that Qin Zhong would get stronger and pick up his trousers.

But Qin Zhongyue didn't have such a limit. He looked back regretfully, "Forget it, go out and wait for me."

Zhong Yiming felt as if he had been granted amnesty, and hurriedly turned around and left the toilet.

After a while, Qin Zhongyue finally arrived.

Qin Zhongyue approached him, bent down slightly, and whispered a demon in his ear, "What's your size?"

Zhong Yiming: "..."

Qin Zhongyue saw that he didn't speak, and his eyes showed an expression of enlightenment. He patted Zhong Yiming's shoulder sympathetically, and continued to whisper the devil in his ear: "It's okay, you are only 17 years old, don't feel inferior, you can still Long, I have experience."

Zhong Yiming: "..."

Xie Chongxing saw Qin Zhongyue step into the classroom, sat beside him, took a look at the stopwatch in his hand, it had been two minutes, "Why did you go for so long?"

Qin Zhongyue pondered for a moment, and whispered in Xie Chongxing's ear: "I'm older than him!"

Xie Chongxing: "..."

He couldn't help asking, "That's why you pulled the bell and went to the toilet?"

Qin Zhongyue straightened his chest and said, "otherwise?"

Xie Chongxing: "...You are really busy, and you will have the college entrance examination in 19 days. You still have more thoughts than this."

Qin Zhongyue said seriously: "This is the dignity of a man!"

Xie Chongxing was quiet for a while and said, "Since you are so busy, let's add one more paper every day."

Qin Zhongyue: "..."

Why does he always have so many reasons to add papers to himself?

In the evening, when Xie Chongxing went to take a bath, Qin Zhong called more and more. He picked up his mobile phone and saw that it was Li Jun's call.

After sitting in the chair and thinking for a few seconds, I got up and knocked on the bathroom door.

The sound of water inside stopped, Xie Chongxing's voice came out through the glass door, "What's wrong?"

Qin Zhongyue retorted, "I sent a phone call to me, can I answer it?"

Xie Chongxing was silent for a while and said, "Come on, let's finish the chat while I'm done washing."

Qin Zhongyue responded happily.

Xie Chongxing turned on the shower again and let the hot water spray on him.

The sound insulation of Qin Zhongyue's house is very good. He couldn't hear Qin Zhongyue chatting with that guy, but he was inexplicably concerned.

Some unspeakable irritability.

Qin Zhongyue sat in the chair and turned the pen while talking to Li Jun, "What? Li Na's birthday? I didn't forget it, but I don't have time to pass."