Chapter 64: is showing off! When the president shows you (two more)

Xie Chongxing also saw the dark tide behind the smiling faces of this big family after experiencing Qin Zhongyue's family's entrance banquet.

You can also feel the scornful, contemptuous gaze that they are looking at him with.

Although Xie Chongxing looked as if nothing had happened, he was somewhat tired.

Qin Zhongyue was probably also afraid of being uncomfortable, so he stayed by his side the whole time. Even if he was toasting, he would take him with him and never let him be alone.

This thoughtful thanks to Zhong? Xing was very useful, but after all, there was an inexplicable emotion in his heart.

This kind of mood, probably can touch the brilliance of the sun, but cannot have his sense of loss and panic.

It was also on this occasion that Xie Chongxing met Qin Zhongyue's friends.

All of them are good looking, especially Li Jun, who is handsome and tall, looks like a beautiful boy from a cartoon, and the others are also good-looking.

Li Jun toasted him and said a few words of congratulations with a smile. Qin Zhongyue responded with a smile, but he was very polite and didn't socialize with Li Jun and the others.

Li Jun sensed his solemnity, glanced at Xie Chongxing next to him, and said proactively, "You? Why didn't you introduce you? This one next to him?"

Qin Zhongyue is still in a tense and cautious state. After listening to Li Jun's words, he introduced it bluntly, "This is Xie Zhong Xing, this is Li Jun, this is Tang Mingxin, Mo Gui..."

After his introduction, he added another sentence to Xie Chongxing, "There are too many names, you don't need to remember-are you tired? I'll accompany you to your room to rest."

After speaking, he protected Xie Chongxing away from Li Jun and the others.

Tang Mingxin was dumbfounded and said, "What, so nervous."

Li Jun said, "Forget it, go sit over there."

Xie Chongxing was taken to the presidential suite upstairs by him and asked in a light tone, "You? Why don't you chat with them?"

Qin Zhongyue whispered, "I know you don't like them, so I don't play with them."

Xie Chongxing said, "You? Where can you tell that I don't like it?"

Qin Zhongyue scratched his head and said, "Okay, I think you? It's more important."

He said solemnly: "I listen to you, I won't give them money in the future, I will be an iron **** in the future!"

Xie Chongxing looked at him in surprise, "I didn't tell you not to give money to your friends."

Qin Zhongyue said, "What do you mean, don't use them as ATMs, I understand, I just wanted to listen to you at the time, and re-screen my friends, so that I can give them money in the future instead of unilaterally, Don't just give them money unilaterally."

Xie Chongxing listened, and his tone softened, "I thought I finished talking about you? I forgot about it the next day. I didn't expect you to have this kind of awareness."

When Qin Zhongyue heard his words, his first reaction was not to be wronged, but to question himself. He was so unreliable that Xie Zhongxing didn't trust him?

Well, he is really unreliable, he values the so-called small friendship too much.

Qin Zhongyue said, "If he doesn't change now, Tang Mingxin will borrow money from me in the future when he starts his own business, and then he will lose everything, and he won't pay me back a dime."